• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonTWIST264

heyy I really liked your story, matt/wisdom&valor told me about it and I really enjoyed it, check out my story if you want to, in the fan fiction sectionn....

LemonTWIST264

selphie.jpg

slinky

One Step at A Time
LemonTWIST264 said:
heyy I really liked your story, matt/wisdom&valor told me about it and I really enjoyed it, check out my story if you want to, in the fan fiction sectionn....

LemonTWIST264

selphie.jpg

once again try not to start spam this isnt the place for it

but anyways still waiting for the return of ur famious story k&S :D

Destiny_Seeker

ohh yeah..um K&S..will you marry me?! haha jk but this fic is just so good i want to read more..MORE I TELL YOU! but i guess ill jsut have to wait haha

Destiny_Seeker

DUDE ITS A COMPLIMENT..have u never heard that saying before? saying something is The Shit means that it is THE BEST..chill out..i mean have you not seen my earlier comments saying how i love this fic?

Destiny_Seeker

maybe she doesnt want her friends to know that she plays video games..none of my friends know that i do..its just my little secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back