• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
aww lol im glad you all are excited b/c i am too! ans thanks kao-chan im happy you like the fic so far! im still decinding what ideas to use in my fic but im gonna start writing it soon..but it still wont be released until the summer..heeh sorry the longer the want the more worth while! anyways ill keep ya updated!

Kairi&Sora 4ever

writing the first chappy has officially started :D! it feels great to be writing again i cant wait to post this so u all can read it but it wont be posted for a few more weeks still..but dont worry i'll be giving the official release date soon so you can all be prepared to read it and tell your friends a/b it!

Destiny_Seeker

NEW FIC NEW FIC! sorry ive had to much sugar today..btw i LOVE your new sig its really cool and is that song by coldplay? my girlfriend loves them so i know like all the lyrics haha

Destiny_Seeker

nah idt k&s will give any secrets, its 100% secret! oh yeah i guess i am good lol! i can wait but its going to be really hard k&s!

Destiny_Seeker

sorry to double post but just keepin' the thread alive! post the release date soon k&s so we can all have something to talk about!

Destiny_Seeker

she said shes gonna wait until like a week before she posts it b/c she wants to wait until all of those meaningless n00b fics have died off so she can have room for hers

Kairi&Sora 4ever

yep ds is right im not releasing it until the exact week before i post. ehh its like deserted around here..if anyone is still even coming to this thread...please begin raising support! get all of your trustworthy friends to get excited about the new fic...im gonna need to regain a lot of fans b/c it seems like a few have gotten tired of waiting!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
How colorful and vibrant!

Sadly, I have lost some interest (I am sorry)
I just have so many other things on my mind that the new fic was pushed to the side (ex: E3 revealed games, real life, dozens of projects, and so on and so forth)

I still am eager, just not as much as I once was... but I bet as soon as it comes out my un-interest will vanish :)

I'll still try to spread the word! Just not here of course :D

Destiny_Seeker

K&S I support this fic all the way and I've told a lot of people about it...and anonymous..how could you possibly be uninterested at all? Do you realize how many people are at the edge of their seat because they're so excited about the new fic?? Anyways K&S this might be one of my last posts on here, I'm still going to come back to read yourt incredible, godly, amazing new fic but probably just as a guest because I I'm sick of getting on this website all the time. But unlike some people I'm still SOO EXCITED!! I'll miss you K&S but don't worry I'll drop you a message every now and then.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Anonymous said:
Sadly, I have lost some interest

I never said I was completely un-interested. I just said I am not as eager as I once was. You shouldn't jumpt to conclusions :)

Well, anyway... I'll try to tell some people, but I don't think they will listen... I have no respect :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back