• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Goldy has been on, I've talked to her.
She has her hands full with her new fanfiction, so I doubt she looks at this thread 'cause its over.
She also recently went after the n00b who spammed here as well, Zezima.
She is trying to alert the mods to what this person has done, but it doesn't seem to be going well from what I recently heard.

I am up to date with my Goldy news :D

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
woo hoo we've passed the 1000 mark! and sure golds hasnt been here in a while but i still talk to her all the time! she is my one of my bestest friends on here after all! and yes i've gone after zezima too but none of the mods really seem to care. anyways im still trying to find some way to get this drawing on here

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Funny, I have agreed to help Goldy to (if she needs it, that is)
Just pm if you want any help.

Anyway, DARN YOU SCANNER!
...wait, why don't you just take a picture of it and upload it?
Or do you not have a digital camera, cuase I don't! :D

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
It wasn't me!
...I can't think of any other way... unless one of your friends owns a scanner you can use...

That's all I got. I'll try to think of other ways.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I think it is a camera that requires a USB cord... but I am not sure.
I'll just wait patiently for the scanner to be fixxed.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
haha no prob!(but that was spam too what u just said lol) anyways only 25 more days until im out of school but thats counting weekends too..im soo excited that i get to start writing again! im gonna make the first chapter really long and FULL of suprises so i hope you will all leave me bunches of comments for the opening chap..i have one rule though NO SPAM..i want this new fic to just be purely about what it is..the fic. ill need help to promote it though when im about to release it so id love any support you guys could give ;)! i really hope you're all anticpating reading it as i am about writing it!

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
hey, i cant wait fo da new story...but i was just wonderin, casue i trust all o u here, wat should be in my new sigg? i needs an idear...
and i really cant wait fo it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back