• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade masters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sephrioth vs riku dark form

• riku dark form will win

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • sephiroth will win

Votes: 25 51.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
really? where did it say melificent gave it to him
It was either said in a book or the manga. I can't remember, but it stated that it was a weapon created from the darkness in Riku's heart recreated into a weapon by Maleficent's magic.
but it still thought to be maybe a pre-keyblade
So what is a pre keyblade?

Allister Rose

French Lover
It was either said in a book or the manga. I can't remember, but it stated that it was a weapon created from the darkness in Riku's heart recreated into a weapon by Maleficent's magic.

oh ok i see...that's bit more specific...,...alright nevermind

Veddix

^^^ Hey remember Ansem SoD uses a more powerful version of it at the end,two at the ends of his staff.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
^^^ Hey remember Ansem SoD uses a more powerful version of it at the end,two at the ends of his staff.

We don't necessarily know if it's more powerful, we just know that he gets a staff with a Soul Eater weapon on each end.

Veddix

∞;4312473 said:
We don't necessarily know if it's more powerful, we just know that he gets a staff with a Soul Eater weapon on each end.
Well there you go two instead of one spinning in a frantic motion:lol:
Plus remember he was bigger so they were.

devastater147

So what is a pre keyblade?

I don't know, that's what it's been called, it's speculation.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
ok!!! well then i guess that means soul eater was like a pre keyblade... so what if Sora's is a pre Keyblade!!!

Speaking of Pre Keys... what about the whole ansem dual souleater thing? What if riku could use that weapon as well!!! Then we could have a dual edged Wayto dawn staff type thing... (cause even terra used a staff and tonfas and a giant gun)

devastater147

it's probably still Riku's souleaters sense He had took over his vessal he probably stole some power from Riku's hearts darkness and The KK is a real keyblade everyone called it a keyblade

SwagStarIV

Awards
Oh yea... but it still would be cool if rukiu could use all the stuff LS used!!! like the snowmobile the gun the staff the tonfas... im going to watch the video and find out all the different things he turned his keyblade into...

*leaves to watch video* (might bring it back with him)

Allister Rose

French Lover
ok!!! well then i guess that means soul eater was like a pre keyblade... so what if Sora's is a pre Keyblade!!!

Speaking of Pre Keys... what about the whole ansem dual souleater thing? What if riku could use that weapon as well!!! Then we could have a dual edged Wayto dawn staff type thing... (cause even terra used a staff and tonfas and a giant gun)

i dont think kingdom key is a pre-key (if that what it's called)

SwagStarIV

Awards
hmmm... then i guess i'll just listen to you peeps about KK but the soul eater thing...

YouTube - kingdom hearts 2 FINAL MIX terra fight moves

Ok i see a Whip, brass knuckles type thing that covers his whole hand, snowmobile, giant keyblade gun, bow, two different weapons (might be sickles), staff, crossbow, and in an actual fight i saw he sent off these little blaster things...

devastater147

No I want Sora to have his own cool moves same for Riku and I got enough of those moves everytime I lost to him

SwagStarIV

Awards
hahahaha i do want them to have their own moves im just talking about the different ways that they can use their keyblades. instead of it always being a sword style weapon why not have a whip or gun or sickle or staff.

Veddix

that's how it is. soul eater turned into way to dawn. tetsuya nomura said that he riku still calls it souleater
Riku's Keyblade at the end of KH2 was like any other Keyblade that wasn't the KK it was modeled after something and in this case it was after souleater hence why it would get the name, but they are two different blades one a Keyblade and the other a dark blade.
So it can't be a pre if it was just a model like how the other Keyblades were made modeled after those worlds with keychains.
Also new keyblade abilities would be awsome for KH3.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back