• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade masters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sephrioth vs riku dark form

• riku dark form will win

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • sephiroth will win

Votes: 25 51.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerruss

Awards
I am not sure if those are the only two masters we know of.
I believe riku is a contender for keyblade master, since he has taken it from sora at one point.
Mikey possible is one, same thing with Terra, Aqua, and Ventus.
Kairi isn't one she only can wield one.

Lets think are you classifying someone that masters a keyblade a keyblade master?
If so, Sora, Riku, Mikey, Terra, Aqua, Ven, and MX are all keyblade masters.
If you are considering people that are classified as keyblade masters, probably the only confirmed ones are MX, mikey, and possibly Sora.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I never knew Yen Sid wield a keyblade, let alone, even be a keyblade master.

He was mickeys master. Mickey weilds a keyblade. Im sure he wouldve been his master in training him to do that.

State

Awards
He was mickeys master. Mickey weilds a keyblade. Im sure he wouldve been his master in training him to do that.
Just because Yen Sid has knowledge of the keyblade and he trained Mickey doesn't mean he wields or even masters the skill of it, in fact, Sora learned to use the keyblade by himself, Yen Sid could've only taught Mickey it's origin and some other fundamental knowledge, he did the same with Sora.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards

I don't think yen sid is a keyblade master cause he only has knoledge about the keyblade.
There is no proof of him actually having one.
He's just a teacher cause you could possibly teach one master use a keyblade properly.
Like Leon, he tought Sora what it does and how good it is so Yen sid basicly taought King Mickey about it aswell.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
hahaha dark Riku does pwn but Sephiroth is to strong to get beat by someone with such a low HP

and i say these are the keyblade masters MX, Mickey, VAT, Sora, Riku, Roxas

Xehanorts heartless had that dual edged soul eater weapon but i don't think that counts...

A

Azrael

Sora is only called the Keyblade Master because he wields a Keyblade with a Keychain

In BBS, only MX and mickey I believe have Keychains

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Just because someone is the teacher doesn't mean they're the master.. "/

Was Phil a great hero? I think not. And he trained Hercules!

@Sa'id: Where's the proof other than speculation? o__o I think you may be right, but still need the proof if that's going to be treated as a fact.

Veddix

hahaha dark Riku does pwn but Sephiroth is to strong to get beat by someone with such a low HP...
This is true the Key blade is not enough....So you need Darkness:lol:
^^Darn aquaxion:] I was just about to say that, why are up so early?To me it's 3 am.........................................Oh no energy just ran out night morningzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back