• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade masters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sephrioth vs riku dark form

• riku dark form will win

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • sephiroth will win

Votes: 25 51.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Sora beat the guy that looked like Terra in FM+ So i think he is stronger than Terra. Whether Xigbar fought the others himself or just watched he couldn't beat Sora either. I think Sora qualifies as a Keyblade Master. It doesn't matter how long you have been fighting just the amount of skill you have. Sora beat Squall, Cloud, Sephiroth, and many other Heartless and Nobodies. I think he has the skill to qualify as a master.

We don't even know if TAV's master wields a Keyblade...

TwilightLegends

1. Nomura says that Kairi not recieve a keyblade through conventional and Riku giving her one means it has deep meaning

2.Sora is not a master no one in the present except Mickey is one. Xigbar said so himself meaning that all the keyblade weilders from back then would easily defeat Sora
I know, thats exactly what I am saying. People in BbS could easily get there keyblades in an unconventional way, and not everyone may be REAL Keyblade weilders. Just as Kiari was not.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yeah, but we're the ones playing as him. Since we as the gamer are expected to succeed, you can't really use that as an argument. I mean, when you look at it logically, how could Sora actually beat LS?

how would we know?

we play through sora though the whole game....we wouldnt know how good he is without someone controlling him....

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
i still say T A V where better keyblade weilders than sora, they had actual training and studied to become masters. nomura said xigbar saw them fight, and he said they were better than sora. MX is a master and he completly destroyed them in the bbs fight easily.

guys i dont hate sora or riku but i dont think you just become keyblade master in a year. look at mickey.

the only way i see how sora could be a master now is through some spirutual connection or something wth ven

Xigbar said: you dont look like you're half the hero the others were.

yet sora handed him his ass. lol

i think xigbar was just speculating from what he has seen. he probably had a different opinion after the fight.

devastater147

do not think so I still put my money TAV DS, and MX too I'm pretty sure Sora couldn't take the wrath of a Keyblade bombarment, and Donald and Goofy hahahahahaha is all I got for them.

Sora's pretty good but still I don't know

Allister Rose

French Lover
he took on LS...and that fight wasnt even canon....that keyblade was impossible and yet he defeated him...so TAV with normal keyblades means he could defeat them...and again it's how we control the characters

devastater147

of course it unfair I meant he takes each of them one on one with full strength
it has a keychain and has the same model as all the other keyblades we've seen

Allister Rose

French Lover
of course it unfair I meant he takes each of them one on one with full strength
it has a keychain and has the same model as all the other keyblades we've seen

no it doesnt...in the gameplay it has bright blue eye like soul eater and the blade looks like saix's claymore

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
if they really wanted to show sora was weaker than LS all they'd have to do is show him being beaten in the cut scene afterwards. That wasnt the case though they just LS backing down meaning Sora >= LS...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think Sora could win. Every generation is stronger than the last. Sora has pretty much taken down every enemy he has fought..except Pete because the fool just doesn't stay down...

(I don't get what the poll to this has to do with this thread)

devastater147

Sora:alright one down four to go!
*Sora faints*
Donald Goofy:Sora

again I stick with he can't beat MX and DS maybe AV but the got some pretty good skills

A

Airship

Sephiroth would destroy anyone who comes his way. Dark Riku needs WAY more than darkness to take down Sephy, way more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back