• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade masters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sephrioth vs riku dark form

• riku dark form will win

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • sephiroth will win

Votes: 25 51.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
if it was one on one than yes, he has the chance to beat all of them but no one would know...and why woul TAV with DS and MX to fight sora?

devastater147

same reason he fought the LS for no reason except he was attacked and that he didn't wanna die

Allister Rose

French Lover
LS fought sora because he chose riku instead of sora and thought he was MX.....ven and terra wouldnt do the same since they have yet to choose someone (or has yet to be revealed).....

MX? maybe has some reason and DS too

devastater147

what do you mean he wouldn't have died I quite the LS was trying to kill you when does all his moves to you and true he took the risk but thats like me saying I walked out my house and some attacks me as I walk out. So I put the blame on LS he didn't take the time to see if Sora was friendly he just assumed he was evil

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

devastater147

I don't know its questionable I say I'd have to see Sora perform some more skill in other departments because his straight forward fighting is good so he might be. Same with Riku he's done something that seems unheard in present Terra may be like him but we haven't see anyone use the darkness and light the way he does. maybe there almost there but I don't there Keyblade masters yet

Allister Rose

French Lover
I don't know its questionable I say I'd have to see Sora perform some more skill in other departments because his straight forward fighting is good so he might be. Same with Riku he's done something that seems unheard in present Terra may be like him but we haven't see anyone use the darkness and light the way he does. maybe there almost there but I don't there Keyblade masters yet

hmmm....maybe...i really dont think Master is about strength and understanding...i tihnk it's the connection with the wielder and the keyblade....

sora always though riku was better than him, but sora was able to regain the ekyblade because of his heart

devastater147

they both pass for power of heart no doubt Sora was able to keep himself after turning into a heartless and Riku forced Ansem SOD out and controlled his darkness to fight for him they could use some more wisdom because Sora and Riku jumped the gun when went after the nobodies they just saw them as all bad when the nobodies were trying to regain their hearts, but the way the organization were doing it was wrong. Sora should've stated that instead just said they're bad because they're not suppose to exist.

Allister Rose

French Lover
thy were all bad though.....organization XIIi that is....he didnt think roxas was bad...and he liked Xion a bit....

and i dont understand your last sentences

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
what do you mean he wouldn't have died I quite the LS was trying to kill you when does all his moves to you and true he took the risk but thats like me saying I walked out my house and some attacks me as I walk out. So I put the blame on LS he didn't take the time to see if Sora was friendly he just assumed he was evil

But Sora walked into the strange portal! Who does stuff like that and not expect to be attacked? LS is just a spirit who still held rage. I would attack somebody too if I had chosen somebody for the weapon somebody else is using.

LS would have fought Sora anyways even if he had figured out Sora was good. He would have probably fought Sora to judge his worth for the Keyblade. But it isn't canon so it doesn't really matter.

Masters seems to have blades with chains which Sora and Riku have. Riku even created his keyblade with the strength of his own heart and is able to split it in two to dual wield.

I think Riku has a natural talent with keyblades. SoD, when in Riku's body, was able to create the keyblade to unlock hearts (albeit it had no chain which might mean more than we realize) and Riku could call upon the keyblade that was meant for him. He could even see the keyhole as a child on DI. If those aren't signs of being a master, I don't know what is. Not even Sora could see the keyhole until way later.

EDIT: And I think Sora is also very powerful and unique along with Riku.

devastater147

lol yea your right about Sora and LS

really he could see the keyhole well then maybe Riku is a Keyblade master and true now that I think about it he did create his own keyblade

Tigerruss

Awards
have you seen the form of the blade?

doesnt look like a keyblade...maybe at first glance, but if you look carefully, it looks just like saix's claymore

If you look closely you actually see a chain like thing behind the blade sway around 2:25.
So it either has some sort of chain like thing on it, or is a keyblade.
And sora's keyblades doesn't always look like what you would think of a keyblade when you put a keychain on them.
Though I agree with people, ignore my first post, we don't have enough data to prove that anyone is a keyblade master, yet.
MX he could be a keyblade wielder, but a master of something else for all we know.
We know that mikey is good with the keyblade, but is he a master?
Most of us(I think) assume Sora is a keyblade master, but we have little proof.(Except in KH I think leon said sora was the chosen keyblade master.(I haven't played KH in a long time))
We know that Riku is probably around the same par as Sora with keyblades at this point.
And we don't really know anything about TAV, or MX(I know I already stated him) yet so we can't really tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back