• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade school

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zian

heh
go then fly after class.
i mean if you cant file dont lie!

soraconankuto

Yami walked up. "I appologize but I couldn't help over hearing. So you can fly? I bet it is cool. Can you show me after class? Oh. Sorry. I haven't introduced myself. My name is Yami. I am the keyblade master of Egypt and the Pharoah. And you are?" Yami said to Amaranth.

zian

''geeze sorry''*gumbles to self then walkes away from Amaranth*
*walkes to a corner and watches everything going on*

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Amaranth sighed and looked down at her Keyblade. She began to practice attacks, singing softly as she did, an old song that she had learned at her weyr. Her voice unconsciously took on the timbre of the dragons who had taught her how to sing, becoming richer and deeper.
I miss home so much...Dragons, I promise you that I will fly, she thought before becoming lost in her training.

zian

maxx was wondering. he was wondering about his capture. there was too many but he took down 1,000 of them. he also wondered why people never start a convarsion with him. its not that many people reply to him but they seem to think first. he went back to thinking about when this lesson was gonna end and what was the next lesson.

zian

maxx was waiting.'' how long till this lesson is over. i missed most of it so it should be over soon.'' maxx thought

zian

maxx was now watching the 3 people. one of them got shoved. ''might be a fight'' he though hopefully

zian

ooc:nazul can you end this lesson already?
im stuck on ideas as well.

Penguin Master

Fanboy of Tomo and Kagura
In my room, watching Azumanga Daioh, over and over
OOC: Soory, I've kept forgeting about this RP. Also, could the 10th post after any lesson, end the class with the big bell, starting on the second day.
IC: From the main catsel, a bell rang. Riku said, "Alright, class is over. Get going."
Nazul and Sora started to walk back towards the catsel. "Lets see, next class is... Magic. Oh, right here." Nazul said, seeing the classroom. They entered and it was, startilingly, empty. Right after they entered, a man in blue clothes and a white beard walked in with a bag. Ignoring Sora and Nazul, he opened the bag and set it on the floor, and the classroom started to arange itself with things from the bag. Then a duck walked in. "Donald, you're a teacher, too!" "Sora! You're a student?" "Yeah, I am."

Vicodin

relative power
Ruheeine left the stadium and went to find her next class. Which was magic. She wandered several hallways before she found it. She enetered the classroom and noticed two people from her last class and a duck standing there. "Oh please dont tell me that duck is our teacher..." She murmered.

Penguin Master

Fanboy of Tomo and Kagura
In my room, watching Azumanga Daioh, over and over
OOC: You forgot about Melin.

IC: Merlin said, "Why don't you two sit down, we'll begin shortly." Nazul and Sora both sat down. People begain comeing in and sitting down. Then Nazul knowticed something, there was a keychain on the teachers desk. When Melin knowticd this also, he grabbed it and put it in his pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back