• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade school

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicodin

relative power
Ruheeine just sat there waiting for something to happen. Yelling and cheering for a class wasnt her idea of fun, or her idea of anything.

soraconankuto

Yami just sat there watching and thinking, "This will be a good chance for me to learn new skills. I can watch all my class mates and learn new things from them. I hope that is not against the rules though." Yami said to himself.

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Asuka looked at Riku and Goofy. "Erm, should I put my hand up?" she thought. She was just sat there not knowing of what to do. She looked around at all the other people. There was some odd people. She looked back at Riku and Goofy.

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Asuka looked at Riku. She thought," Maybe she is deaf." She looked at the girl with wings and narrowed her eyes. "Dragon..." she muttered. She looked back at Riku who looked very annoyed. She started to snigger silently.

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Asuka watching them was still sniggering. "He can get annoyed easily...hmmm." she thought. She looked around again. No-one else was sniggering. She rolled her eyes and looked at the ring. "No-one has a sense of humour." she muttered.

Penguin Master

Fanboy of Tomo and Kagura
In my room, watching Azumanga Daioh, over and over
Goofy blocked every one of the strikes with his sheild. "That," Riku said, "is one of the three best ways to defend yourself, by putting your weapon in the pathof the other persons weapon. I would like you to try doing this, Amaranth. Goofy, use one of your lighter atacks." "'Kay, Riku." With that, Goofy charged.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Amaranth held her Keyblade up as Goofy charged, ready to meet his weapon with her own. But her intincts had other thoughts. At the last moment, she instinctively crossed her wings in front of herself, creating a shield of steel-hard scales. Mortified, she immediately stepped back and unfurled her wings, looking apologetically at Riku.
"Sorry," she said.

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Asuka thought for a moment. "Dodging?..." she said to herself. She was kind of confused. She looked around. Then she looked at the ring again. "I dont know." she said to herself.

Vicodin

relative power
Ruheeine sat there watching Riku and Goofy to see what they were going to do next. She looked around at all the other people. Then she shifted her head back towards Riku and Goofy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back