• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade school

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraconankuto

"Third defence. I don't really know. All I use is the defence that I learned in Egypt." Yami thought to himself. Yami just sat there watching and thinking that Riku was alfully rude to have hit the girl just because she didn't hear him.

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Asuka thought for a moment. "Oh I will." she said to herself. She rised her hand and looked down. She looked at the floor for a few moments.

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Asuka jumped out the way. She grabbed her keyblade next to her and spun around to face her apponent. She drawn her keyblade back and swung it around to attack him.

Vicodin

relative power
Ruheeine sat there watching the two people to see what they were going to do next. She looked around for a brief moment then turned her attention back to Riku, Goofy, and the two people.

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Asuka sniggered. She looked at Riku and her apponent. She smiled. "Useful tip." she said. She thought ," This is funny. And it's quite fun."

Vicodin

relative power
Ruheeine smiled slightly at the remark that Riku made. She continued watching the people.

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Asuka walked away from the guy she was battling and sat down. She looked around. "I don't think anyone will choose me." she said to herself. She smiled and waited.

zian

maxx ran in.'' sorry im late'' he panted. whats going on? oh yea this is battle pratice innit?
he asked one of the girls.

zian

dont matter. well whats happening know. by the way cool wings. are you a dragonhuman at all? or are you a biradahum(bird-human)

zian

''huh i suppose so.can you fly yet. i ouldnt think so judging by your age.''

maxx looked around. ''so all of these people are keyblade masters. interesting. ill have good fun around here.heheh.'' maxx thought to himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back