• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Interesting fact: YMX switches during phases to using his Eternal Blades with his fight against Riku [video=youtube;DCLDSjSLu0Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCLDSjSLu0Q[/video] Stop the video at spots such as 9:55, 2 blue seperate lights can be seen slanting in two different positions. Is there some significance to this 0.o?

I recall reading somewhere that specific weapons can be summoned to a person through a connection to the heart. Does a nobody being able to summon their weapon have to do with their new heart? And if so, what does that tell us about YMX who has two different types of weapons at his disposal?

Riku/Sora-Rule

It's easy enough to explain. He didn't use a keyblade in BBS because he didn't want to reveal that he is a keyblade wielder. He uses the No name keyblade because that is the keyblade he uses. It's not like keyblades are limited to one form. Mickey used to use Star Seeker before getting Kingdom Key D.

Although, I'm confused how that worked. Can Mickey wield two keyblades because all he gave Sora was the Star Seeker Keychain, or did he just get the Kingdom Key D keychain for the Keyblade he already had?

Noooooo, the star seeker and kingdom key D are two separate keyblades. And all keyblade wielded can wield other keyblades. Look at aqua, she takes Master Eraqus' keyblade and uses it in the Realm of Darkness. Besides in Re:Coded Mickey uses the Star Seeker. My question was where did MX get his other key from? Nobody actually uses different keychains on a keyblade, it's just an RPG element for the games. Case in point. The Kingdom Key is the True form of Sora's keyblade, and the keychains really don't have a factor in the storyline proven by in KH 1 Riku's heart became stronger than Sora's and when he took the keyblade from him, it changed into the Kingdom Key, no matter what other key it would be. or also in KH2, when sora, Donald and goofy are surrounded by the Heartless before the 1000 heartless battle, it remains the kingdom key in the cutscene.

And I should also say this here, I have a small theory about Aqua and Terra's keyblades. Even though they start off with the Earthshaker, And Rainfell keyblades, their true keyblades are the Ends of the Earth and Stormfell. At the very least it was a mistake by the development team, but in you examine them closely, their gliders are based around the latter keyblades. Ven's is right from the beginning, but Terra and Aqua's don't match. But the reasoning behind those being their true keyblades in terms of story is how Terra's lingering Spirit wields the Ends of the Earth and along with her armor, Aqua sent the Stormfell keyblade with Terra-nort to the surface to save his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back