• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblades resemble their wielders (it's kind of interesting)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
of course i know you guys already know about the kingdom key have same colors as riku it's kinda interesting that the keyblades have the same colors look

1ST master eraqus and master keeper his coat white and his hair black like his keyblade
Master_Keeper_KHBBS.png
mastereraqus.jpg

SORA AND RIKU KINGDOM KEY AND KINGDOM KEY D you can see that riku have the same colors as the original kingdom key cause he is the real wielder of kingdom key before it choose sora and kingdom key D have sora colors but you guys already know that move on
khkkd.png
sora-riku-kh1-outfits.png

180px-Ends_of_the_Earth_KHIIFM.png
Terra.jpg

Stormfall_KHBBS.png
Aqua+blog2.jpg

250px-Master_Xehanort's_Keyblade_KHBBS.png
Xehanort-2.jpg

ok if you guys didn't notice all the colors of the blades based on there hair color except kingdom key D and about kairi and destiny Embrace it have red and yellow color on the blade maybe cause of namine well that's all what do you guys think

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: keyblade's have resamples to there wielders kinda interesting

It's never been thoroughly explored where Keyblades come from exactly, but it's apparent that they "come from the heart" so to speak, so normally they either reflect their wielder aesthetically, thematically, or both. Riku for one is in a unique position of having had two Keyblades modeled after him, with KK copying his aesthetic and TWtD being symbolic.

I don't know what to say about KotM and Xehanort's Keyblades though. KotM is passed from generation to generation and Xehanort's Keyblade seems to be in the same boat. Those Keyblades weren't "created for" MX and ME in a traditional sense.

KKD actually does have a touch of brown on it on the grip and DE is meant to visually reflect DI more than anything. It's not even certain that it's Kairi's Keyblade.

Ruran

Awards
Re: keyblade's have resamples to there wielders kinda interesting

Do you mind if I change the title? It's just that "resample" is totally different from "resembles" and it's going to confuse everyone.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
So if Keyblades are from the heart. I wonder how would ours would look like? Really interesting.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
SORA AND RIKU KINGDOM KEY AND KINGDOM KEY D you can see that riku have the same colors as the original kingdom key cause he is the real wielder of kingdom key before it choose sora and kingdom key D have sora colors but you guys already know that move on
khkkd.png
sora-riku-kh1-outfits.png

Kingdom Key D has NOTHING to do with Riku or Sora, why have you put it here?

Gram

Banned
Awards
If I remember right an "external" and "internal" aspect of the keyblade was once mentioned by Nomura. We also know these weapons are heavily tied to the heart.
But more importantly they change shape. With all that in mind I think it'd make sense that the keyblades "exterior" (the part that changes with keychains) is reflected by it's wielder in some fashion.

Of course Eraqus is implied to have inherited his keyblade and we know Xehanorts comes from else where but there's no doubt the looks of the keyblades was made to reflect them at development level. (meaning these two are more to do with Nomura than heart)

Kingdom Key D has NOTHING to do with Riku or Sora, why have you put it here?

Even if it's not Sora's it still shares a color scheme with him. It has red in it, Sora has red pants. It has a yellowish/golden blade, Sora has yellow shoes. It has a brown handle, Sora has brown hair. And it has white guards while Sora has white on his jacket.

Odd thing about it is it's almost schemed after Sora even though he's never used it.

1000px-Why_Sora_should_have_had_Kingdom_Key_D.png

Even more apparent that is mirrors Riku and KK:

1000px-Why_Riku_should_have_the_Kingdom_Key.png

Rau Le Creuset

If the kingdom key was meant for Riku why does it have mickey's head on the keychain? Maybe it's because Mickey was key to Riku's redemption?

Or maybe, just maybe, it's just purely aesthetic with no story significance?! Who knows..

Gram

Banned
Awards
It's the latter. KH1 had several "hidden mickeys" you could find if you look plus it was a disney game.

Ruran

Awards
I have an ooooollllddd theory about how in contrast to the idea that as Riku was supposed to be "the choosen one" and the rightful owner of KK, so was Sora supposed to be "the fallen one" and was originally to have fallen into darkness that day on DI and find the KKD in the RoD.

That's what I think "desiny" originally had in store anyway, until Sora reached for Riku and accidentally saved himself, via, grabbing KK. Then there's Xehanort's direct influence as well.

*lazy explanation is lazy*

P:

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I have an ooooollllddd theory about how in contrast to the idea that as Riku was supposed to be "the choosen one" and the rightful owner of KK, so was Sora supposed to be "the fallen one" and was originally to have fallen into darkness that day on DI and find the KKD in the RoD.

That's what I think "desiny" originally had in store anyway, until Sora reached for Riku and accidentally saved himself, via, grabbing KK. Then there's Xehanort's direct influence as well.

P:

That's actually a quite a theory. And maybe because of that. Fate will lead everyone to some thing that nobody in the story expects. That reminds me how Sora fell to Xehanort in DDD but was still saved by Riku and Mickey. If it was the other way around...Xehanort would had a younger host. Why does this remind me of a movie or a book...

I remember someone had a theory some where about Xehanort using a younger host.

sub6snoopy

P:

Your theory isn't very far off. I know it has been stated that Kingdom Key was supposed to go to Riku, but due to him already giving his heart to darkness in the beginning of KH1, it chose Sora instead. And for the second part, when KH1 was in its early development, Sora was the one who was supposed to be saved. What exactly that entails i'm not sure. But it's interesting to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back