• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D? Master Xehanort? How did he return?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welsby101

If Ansem SoD and Xemnas were defeated then wouldn't that mean Xehanort Apprentice (Terranort) would return and not MX? So where exactly is Terranort? And just how did MX come back?

Why is it not terranort/Xehanort Apprentice!? And if the other hooded guy IS terranort, how in gods name did MX return? There's no logic.

Do you think maybe terranort returned, and Ansem SoD, Xemnas and YX seperated MX's heart from him and are somehow controlling terra somewhere? and maye that whole "Terra's heart or a PIECE of terra's heart is in Riku...(personally i dont believe this) meaning he cant come back without all of his heart?

PS, side question/debate, obviously Xemnas has memories of Terra, dya think thats gonna play a bigger part than we expected? Like do you think its gonna have a nice twist too it?

Like maybe, they separated MX's heart from terranort, but now the remaining terra cant remember who he is cos Xemnas has his memories, sorry if im chatting utter bullshit, i just really wanna know!!!!!

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Someone should put this in the spoiler section since this involves something from DDD.

Edit: Nevermind, thanks Spock

Edit 2: to explain, when the Heartless and Nobody are slain, the orginal self returns. The Ansem and Xemnas in DDD were taken from before they were defeated, but the reborn Xehanort is one of the 13 darknesses. MX (old) was also taken from before he was defeated and so was Terranort.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
The ultimania interviews says:

Q: What happened to Terra's heart and body?

A: In this game, Master Xehanort does not appear in the form of Terra-Xehanort when he transferred his heart, but as the old man he was before he took control of Terra's body. During the revival, what happened to Terra's body, and Terra's heart that was in opposition to Xehanort's control? In Kingdom Hearts, Birth by Sleep, it is to be considered that it was thought the whereabouts of the heart of Terra's master, Eraqus rested within his body.

JustSnilloc

- Master Xehanort: Yen Sid said something along the lines of "Since Xehanort's Nobody and Heartless have been destroyed, Xehanort will return"... The Master Xehanort that shows up in DDD however isn't the Terranort/Apprentice Xehanort that we remember creating those heartless...

Here's where a bit of the confusion comes into play, The Master Xehanort in DDD isn't from the past like many of the other Xehanorts, he is either from the present or near future... Which means that Terra is back as well, and that Xehanort has left his refuge in Terra's body

Check out the topic here: http://forums.khinsider.com/spoiler...y-forms-those-confused-about-whats-going.html

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
If Ansem SoD and Xemnas were defeated then wouldn't that mean Xehanort Apprentice (Terranort) would return and not MX? So where exactly is Terranort? And just how did MX come back?

Why is it not terranort/Xehanort Apprentice!? And if the other hooded guy IS terranort, how in gods name did MX return? There's no logic.

Do you think maybe terranort returned, and Ansem SoD, Xemnas and YX seperated MX's heart from him and are somehow controlling terra somewhere? and maye that whole "Terra's heart or a PIECE of terra's heart is in Riku...(personally i dont believe this) meaning he cant come back without all of his heart?

PS, side question/debate, obviously Xemnas has memories of Terra, dya think thats gonna play a bigger part than we expected? Like do you think its gonna have a nice twist too it?

Like maybe, they separated MX's heart from terranort, but now the remaining terra cant remember who he is cos Xemnas has his memories, sorry if im chatting utter bullshit, i just really wanna know!!!!!

I personally think that Xehanort used the same spell that Yen Sid. After all, the KH2FM secret ending showed that MX was very strong with magic, as does the same scene in BBS. So, it wouldn't be that far of a stretch to say that MX just used the same spell on himself as Yen Sid put on Sora and Riku.

As for why MX would do such a thing when he sought out Terra for youth in the first place, this would allow MX to let Terra be in control long enough to get close to Sora and Riku. Then, MX'll go all Terranort on them when they least expect it, and they'd be totally defenseless However, that won't work if Sora and Riku know that Terra isn't free from Xehanort's control, so MX has to make sure to hide this fact from the two.

Anyway, this plan of Xehanort's just might backfire if Terra knows what's really going on, as Terra would most likely tell Sora and Riku if Xehanort ends up going through with that. However, that's just one take on it. I have a whole other idea about what became of Terra and XtA, but I'll save that for it's own thread.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
The ultimania interviews says:

Q: What happened to Terra's heart and body?

A: In this game, Master Xehanort does not appear in the form of Terra-Xehanort when he transferred his heart, but as the old man he was before he took control of Terra's body. During the revival, what happened to Terra's body, and Terra's heart that was in opposition to Xehanort's control? In Kingdom Hearts, Birth by Sleep, it is to be considered that it was thought the whereabouts of the heart of Terra's master, Eraqus rested within his body.

I'm beginning to question the validity of this particular part of the interview because I can't seem to find it in the full translation of the Ultimania. Imma ask around about this. :x

Samhain

Bronze Member
i think the master xehanort we see is in the future but not "present". The "present" one is Terranort. The "future" one is Master Xehanort because i believe MX will go back into that original form after Terra and him split

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back