• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Character Fanclub Directory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Seriously Merryweather, you need to slow down or just stop. :/

You're not going to become a section mod for creating 20 different FCs in one day.

If whoever's in charge thinks that you would be a valuable addition to the staff, then they'll ask you.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Why? They ARE technically different characters. Sora and Roxas each have their respective Fanclubs for example. =/ Just my opinion though.

Also, there could be fans of either Lea or Isa who aren't fans of their Nobody counterparts.

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
Sora and Roxas are special though. :v Sora, Roxas, Namine, Kairi, Xemnas, and XH are all special Nobodies and their counterparts.

Every other Nobody, however, should be too similar to their counterpart. :/

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well the Braig/Xigbar FCs are one, but I can see how Isa and Lea are exceptions seeing as how they are ten years younger than their nobody counterparts where the rest are pretty close in age to their nobodies. Kind of a grey area.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'd make them separate seeing as there is a game featuring their somebodies

they can be merged later if it seems better after the game release

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Well the Braig/Xigbar FCs are one, but I can see how Isa and Lea are exceptions seeing as how they are ten years younger than their nobody counterparts where the rest are pretty close in age to their nobodies. Kind of a grey area.
And they may be somewhat different than their counterparts, since Axel says to Saïx something along the lines of "You've changed", or something like that. Proves that Nobodies don't always act like their Somebodies.

But I seriously don't know why you would even consider Lea and Isa good characters yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back