• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► KH Corruption

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
OH NOES YOU DIDN'T!!! Do NOT blame the awesomest game ever for your emoness young emo child! (okay, where THAT came from I have absoluely NO clue whatsoever) But it's not emoness, it's exactly what I'm going through right now, at least your parents aren't accusing you of being on drugs because of your mood swings like what I have to hear every day.

Q

Banned
umm utter n00b shit post above me is shit :<

and you're just an emo asshole, gtf over yourself and then gtfo and stfu, kk?

frisson

Silver Member
I don't believe, that the Help & Support section requires any level of flaming or denouncement, no matter the degree to which it is executed and/or implemented into one's post.

Q

Banned
I don't believe, that the Help & Support section requires any level of flaming or denouncement, no matter the degree to which it is executed and/or implemented into one's post.

The help and support required for this person is shown above. He needs to get over himself and his "corruption" from an E 10+ game. It's ridiculous.

And to Vivi, your post was stupid. :< KH2 suxs, except for the Gummi Ship system, which was nice.

T

Tyler Durden

No Shad, I believe that I have already stated that, albeit in a more offensive way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back