• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► KH Corruption

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

X Twin_Phoenix X

I seriously need help figuring this out. Im a 13 yr old with a problem. I think that playing KH has corrupted my mind. Sometimes it`s like i decide to be in a "dark' mood where im mean to everyone. Or i could just go around being completely insensitve to everything not caring who or what I hurt. Then there`s times when I go around feeling absolutely nothing feeling nothing but emptiness. Ive also had tendencies to be quiet , seemingly annoyed at school, but loud and funny when i get home. So just what`s wrong with me ?. Thnx 4 ur help

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
hey, im 13 too..

Listen, you need to get away from kh2...then youll stop acting like that..if i was u, maybe start playing a musical instrument like the guitar or maybe start going to the gym to releases your emotions...simply, just hang out more with your frends and play more sports..

cya

T

Tyler Durden

And KH2 caused this? More like you being emo.

It's called puberty kid, and it happens to all of us. You'll get over it, whether you play KH or not.

EDIT: Goddamit AL, this cannont always be 'play sports'. YOU USE THE SAME ADVICE FOR EVERY PROBLEM!!!! How are you not banned from this section for being totally oblivious to the fact that sports is not the answer to everything?

T

Tyler Durden

Seconded.

Generally I try to be nice with people's problems, but this case is totally ridiculous. Blaming video games is simply your only rationalization for acting like a NORMAL TEENAGER.

kike

Im with dawning kensei on this one. Its normal, it will go away sooner or later, KH has nothing to do with it and sports isen´t always the answer.

Squall18

And KH2 caused this? More like you being emo.

It's called puberty kid, and it happens to all of us. You'll get over it, whether you play KH or not.

EDIT: Goddamit AL, this cannont always be 'play sports'. YOU USE THE SAME ADVICE FOR EVERY PROBLEM!!!! How are you not banned from this section for being totally oblivious to the fact that sports is not the answer to everything?

I'm with you on this one.
I was sort of like that at your age, but then I grew out of it.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Hmm, some people here aren't being too sensitive.

Don't worry, Twin Phoenix. It's perfectly natural to feel fluctuations in your mood at this age, it's nothing to be worrying about at all =3 And don't worry about it being to do with KH, as it probably isn't.

<3

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I used to do that when I was 13, but to Yugioh characters Yami Marik/Bakura where I'd just start acting like them, I dunno, I think I just loved their character so much that I wanted to be them and then did craziness like them like be uncaring etc. All I did was realize that those characters are fake and what they did would actually hurt people in real life, so I stopped... You just gotta differentiate between reality and non-reality because I think you're just so obsessed with KH that you want to be like it, or maybe you hate everything around you and wish things were like KH in your life? I dunno, but hope this helps...

darkshadow666

nothing from nowhere im no one at all....
i went through that too. i felt all weird sometimes and real perky others. then i stopped playing KH for awhile and hung out with some really perky people (luv ya gothliks!!!!!) and it went away. its normal. as for being happy at home and in darkness loving moods at school... have you ever thought that maybe you just DONT LIKE school? thats always a possibility too. it could be completely unrelated to KH. just putting that out there.

Disluxia

Don't blame KH2 for your problems don;'t blame video games ever.

Your going through puberty we all did

just try to be mature about it.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
KH caused you to become an evil person?

A duck, a dog, and an anti-pubescent boy?

Nu wai.

betterinthedark

I used to be like this watching anime. Anime like..Evangelion (sp?) and reading mangas like Fruit Baskets (go figure). It goes with the age and with the werid fact that we anaylze everything to the T. Follow te advice..get some fresh air. But hey, at least you're thinking about the game..not playing it like a mindless zombie. Just give it a lil' break ^ ^

Apollo

Silver Member
ya just take a break say sorry to who ever you hurt!
I have been threw a good kh corruption!

KeytoTwilight

You're just looking for something to blame, but it's not video games, it's your already corrupt mind. (Yes, I know that's mean, but pretty much everyone's mind is corrupt more.)

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
Seriously, its probaly not the game, but if you do play games to much it will hurt you like that. chances are though, its just pubescent moodswings. CONGRADULATIONS! you will not longer sound like a girl on Xbox Live.....

but seriously, yeah, take a break, drink a glass of milk (That ALWAYS works). The only way you would be seriously corrupted is if you are mimicking characters. (your charcer you like walks a certain way, and you do so without thinking). thats a problem, so you'd need to stop playing, or atleast, play a different game, preferably one that involves shooting nazis.

LETS ALL BLAME VIDEOGAMES!

Slap yourself in the face. Problem solved.

Brilliance!

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Do something to let that wave of emotions out..it's just puberty. Nothing to worry about, just you're growing and all that jazz. Everyone has that giant wave of emotions too. It'll all be fine in the end.

If you think you're corrupt, then you're saying I'm George Bush.

Seriously... it is not Kingdom Hearts. If you think that it is, well, you should just play some other game, like Simpson's hit and run. But, face it, it is not kingdom hearts.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Video games should not corrupt a mind like that.

Try spending time outside instead of playing KH non-stop. Blaming a video game for your problems is emo IMO.

Preeti

Heyy. uhm how do you know its KH thats the problem? I mean there could be other things in your life causing you stress. It doesnt have to be KH, i dont know how playing the game could cause such mood swings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back