• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH fun facts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth_spawn

seriously i lost the link but i remember some of it....

1: soras role was originally played by mickey...note: the white gloves, goofy big yellow shoes,and the red pants...

2: yuffies place was originally played by rikku from final fantasy 10 but was decided not too for fear of confusion

3: Irvine from Final Fantasy VIII had a small role in the original draft of the game's script, but never made it into the final game.

4:The Final Fantasy characters were added instead of creating original characters for minor parts.

5:Before the game was released in the U.S., Square held a "Name-in-Game" contest. A person named Kurt Zisa won the contest, and his name was used for a hidden boss in the game.

6:Sold an estimated 3 million copies (worldwide to Dec 2002)

7:The victory poses that Sora displays when he wins a match in Olympus Coliseum mimic those of Cloud from Final Fantasy VII, Squall from Final Fantasy VIII, and Zidane from Final Fantasy IX.

sorry if this has been posted but i searched and found nothing on this so...hope you enjoyed reading these fun facts

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
2: yuffies place was originally played by rikku from final fantasy 10 but was decided not too for fear of confusion

^ Actually it was because she was in the already released FFX and was going to be a main character in X-2

3: Irvine from Final Fantasy VIII had a small role in the original draft of the game's script, but never made it into the final game.

^ And he was replaced by Wakka

Duckboy

Website
www.likeathousandwords.com
Everything in that list seemed kindof... "duh", except for the last one.

I didn't even realize about the victory poses. They ARE just like Cloud and Squall.
However, no to the Zidane thing. Nothing from FFIX went into Kingdom Hearts.

Turgon_67

Heh, could you imagine fighting Irvine on DI? He'd have a gun and you'd have a wooden sword.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Simple and Clean is the english version of Hikari*sounds different* but there's a song by Utada that sounds like it called Uso minata I Love You. *A cross between COLORS and Simple and Clean*

Does that even belong here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back