• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
The fact that you could access 100 Acre Wood via End of the World's terminus in KH1 means that the Heartless should have had access to it. So why weren't there Heartless in that world?

Isn’t the light pillar for 100 Acre Wood different from the rest? I believe it’s green while the others are like a purple if I remember right. My theory is that world is filled with such overpowering light that it prevents being of darkness from crossing into it. This is represented by that green light. Instead of darkness going in, light is actually coming out.

Chie

Awards
In hindsight, 100 Acre Woods being a book that projects a world you can physically enter is pretty relevant, maybe it has something to do with that?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
How can Sora still open treasure chests with a wooden sword?🤔

The Keyblade is only needed for the blue chests with a lock on them. I may be wrong on this, but I don’t think any of the chests you can reach during that Hollow Bastion segment have locks. There’s even a chest on Destiny Islands you can open before ever getting the Keyblade.

Soldier

Awards
When the fallen worlds are restored in KH1, any inhabitants that are displaced and end up in other worlds automatically return home. I wonder, what does that physically look like?
They probably just turn into a star and are flung back where they came from initially, or in the case of summons (Because the Fairy Godmother explicitly states that they are the spirits of those who were lost when their world fell) they just reappear there with memories of what they've seen.

Chie

Awards
I would guess it doesn't exactly "look" like anything - worlds are stories, so when the story is restored they are "already" part of it again.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
When the fallen worlds are restored in KH1, any inhabitants that are displaced and end up in other worlds automatically return home. I wonder, what does that physically look like?
Yeah the only example we see is with Kairi at the end. She appeared there at the End of the World because Destiny Islands was being reformed. So I figure other people like Pinocchio may have had similar experiences where they suddenly appeared on a tiny piece of land as their world reformed. But no telling what the actual disappearance from one world and reappearance in the other looked like.

You could ask the same question on what it looks like when the heart and body reunite after a Heartless and Nobody are defeated. We’ve seen the aftermath but not the moment itself.

Chie

Awards
End of the World was also literally made up of pieces of the destroyed worlds, so she might have physically been standing on a piece of Destiny Islands.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
End of the World was also literally made up of pieces of the destroyed worlds, so she might have physically been standing on a piece of Destiny Islands.

Right, that’s the idea. She appeared in that particular spot because it was a piece of Destiny Islands. Other people would have appeared on similar remnants of their own worlds that were starting to reform.

Chie

Awards
She was already standing there though. Her land broke off from the land Sora was on, and Sora went to the freaking green field world that nobody knows what it is, because he was standing on land from the green field world.

Well, by all accounts that's "officially" what happened there, I had my own headcanons, but...

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Not sure what you’re arguing exactly. She wasn’t there when the DtD was sealed and then magically she was with a clearly confused look not knowing how she got there. I’m saying as soon as she appeared, it was in that particular spot because it was on a remnant of Destiny Islands merged with that of the green field world. Then Destiny Islands starts reforming beneath her feet and separating itself as we see in the pre-rendered scene.

And personally, I think the green field is just part of Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion’s world. There’s really no reason to believe they are separate worlds.

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
in hindsight, it's very funny that KH1 Sora claims his magic is "as good as Donald's now" and Donald just has to grin and bear it, knowing that he's got Zettaflare on deck just in case things REALLY get serious

Back