• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBlitz7

Website
burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Super Anger Thread

IT"S NOT FAIR didnt Nomura say there wasnt goin to be a KHII final mix and know Japan is gettin one thats not fair i mean its cool very cool but completely unfair and the CoM remake if that is only goin to be in Japan then that is very very very unfair!!!!! post your thought my fellow KH fans

.:Mega:.

Awards
Re: Super Anger Thread

It is NOT confirmed that this is Japan onlY! Sheesh. Square said that they are keeping things secret as far as release areas go. Besides, there is a GREAT chance it will be in NA.

1) SALES. KH2 did so much better in the US that releasing FM+ will be economical.

2) There's no reason to keep it to Japan, since both KH2 games are identical.

3) Re:CoM comes with it, making it worth the international release.

Now, there are other factors, but these are the major ones.

BlackBlitz7

Website
burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org

think about it the first KH Final Mix wasnt in North America so wats stoppin them from not bringin it to us now

just for the record i didnt steal this avatar for those who r wondering

Awards

The difference is, the first KH in America had extras that Japan did not. Because of that, they got FM. But both of our KH2's are the same, so there is NO REASON to keep it to Japan.

Awards

Simple. They can take Heyley Joel Osment, have him record the voice, but edit it with the proper technology so the pitch is higher. That would be the cheapest method, IMO.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Re: Only Japan?

No one knows. Did you really have to make a thread? You should of pmed somebody and asked, or asked in a thread, or looked yourself...

Awards
Re: Only Japan?

I REALLY am getting tired of repeating myself. Anyway, no, I doubt it will be Japan only. If it were, why would Square keep it a secret? They didn't for the first FM. Plus, they know how to get money, and KH is currently more popular in the US. Then there's the fact that there is no need to keep it to Japan, that FM wasn't even gonna happen at first, and that Re: CoM makes it all the better to release internationally. I mean, COME ON, it's a totally new game, kinda.

Also, I think the reason why they are even keeping a US release underwraps is because of one soul reason: VOICES. Remember how long it took to record the KH2 voices? Plus, Nomura probably doesn't wanna plan a release date until he's sure of the right time.

~Mega

Awards

Yes, I am indeed 14. And, I would personally consider all my reasons for believing in a possible US release. And, remember how long it took to record the KH2 voices in the US? If they plan to release this in a bundle, they'll have to wait til the Re CoM voices, so maybe that's why Square kept it secret.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

It is NOT confirmed that this is Japan onlY! Sheesh. Square said that they are keeping things secret as far as release areas go. Besides, there is a GREAT chance it will be in NA.

1) SALES. KH2 did so much better in the US that releasing FM+ will be economical.

2) There's no reason to keep it to Japan, since both KH2 games are identical.

3) Re:CoM comes with it, making it worth the international release.

Now, there are other factors, but these are the major ones.

True, but it is still possible that it won't be released else where. Remeber the Japanese prefer the english voice acting, so they got Final Mix. They added alittle extras too, to make it worth wild. But the Re: Chain of Memories looks pretty good, but it is actually a slilm chance for it to be released here. But it is still possible. But I am not thinking hard on it anymore.

The North American Kingdom Hearts 2 version, had some editing, so they redid some scenes, so the game could be rated E10. The North American version also did not have Sora's handwriting in the journal. So our version had some stuff taken out and or edited, so maybe that will contribute to us not having a Final Mix, because of Square Enix's editing procedures. (It was not much though) But then again, I am probably thinking to hard on the subject.

Awards

@ The Conqueror

They are using the US version of the game for FM, so it will probably not miss the stuff in the Japanese game. If anything, it makes us have a GREATER chance of getting FM+. And, at least you should think that we'll get Re:CoM as its won title, since it's its own game.

EDIT: Also, Japan didn't get the first FM for the voice acting, but because our KH1 had extras. -shrug-

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY

The difference is, the first KH in America had extras that Japan did not. Because of that, they got FM. But both of our KH2's are the same, so there is NO REASON to keep it to Japan.

Actually, Japan's KH had no extra bosses, and didn't have some of the items and some other sutff we had. And in KH Final Mix, they have so much mjore ****in stuff than us, cool-looking heartless, like this one...
HugeHeartlessMushroom.jpg

And if Square did do that again, I'd go mad too. And I don't think they're making a CoM Final Mix.

Awards

That's what I meant. Japan's original KH had no extras, which is why FM was made. But, for KH2, such is not the case. And, now I believe square is keeping this underwraps do to US voice acting for KH Re.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

@ The Conqueror

They are using the US version of the game for FM, so it will probably not miss the stuff in the Japanese game. If anything, it makes us have a GREATER chance of getting FM+. And, at least you should think that we'll get Re:CoM as its won title, since it's its own game.

EDIT: Also, Japan didn't get the first FM for the voice acting, but because our KH1 had extras. -shrug-

Well the North American version and European version only got a few new bosses. It was not really much. But the Kingdom Hearts Final Mix was dubbed in english, I think they did prefer english voices.

We might get Re:Chain of Memories by itself.lol Yeah that is something we might get. But I am not counting on square enix to release the full blown Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix though, but if it happens, then great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back