• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Madness said:
Gaah, what the hell is up with all the threads saying KH2 is shipping on the 28th? The game is NOT shipping on the 28th. Some stores may already have the game in stock by now.
-_- I highly doubt that.
What makes you think this?

BeastlyKillaKreg

wait..... umm i dont want to go through 45 fricking pages, so i'll just ask this now...... i put down $5 to reserve a copy of kh2 at gamestop. CAN I OR CAN I NOT go in on the 28th and give them my other $50 and get it? on the 28th..... or do i have to wait? this is confuzzing.....

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
You won't have to wait. And yeah- it is confusing, heh. I reserved it a few weeks ago and before I did I asked the same question.
But no- on the 28th you CAN recieve it.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Well, obviously it's not going to be put on store shelves before the 28th. But I know that most stores will get stocks of things before the release date. At least I know this is true with DVDs. And books. Remember back before the 6th Harry Potter book was released and all the stores had them in stock and they were being ordered not to sell them before the release date? That's the kind of thing I'm talking about. They'd have them in stock but not for sale.

And yes, I'm about 95% sure now that you can go to pick it up at Gamestop on the 28th. That's what I'm doing.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Ohh, so you mean that the game will be in the stores in the back and not out for sale before the 28th?
In that case, yeah. I agree with you.
And I really envy those Gamestop employees who could VERY easily get it early!

KylonCocalina

Madness said:
Well, obviously it's not going to be put on store shelves before the 28th. But I know that most stores will get stocks of things before the release date. At least I know this is true with DVDs. And books. Remember back before the 6th Harry Potter book was released and all the stores had them in stock and they were being ordered not to sell them before the release date? That's the kind of thing I'm talking about. They'd have them in stock but not for sale.

And yes, I'm about 95% sure now that you can go to pick it up at Gamestop on the 28th. That's what I'm doing.

this is what i've been saying for the past couple of weeks but no one listens to me :(

KylonCocalina

Engulfed said:
Oh yeah...you're the guy who has friends in the Retailing business right?

well every one of my friends has worked in a retail store at one point or another yes

Juicyboix12

Awards
Are you guys sure the game is shipping on March 28?? or is march 29?? ( i pre-ordered mines in gamestop) :D

Sharikaaria

i'm 95% sure the game ships on the 28th. i've heard some stuff about people getting it on the 27th but i'm not sure if it's right. so far, the confirmed release date is the 28th. i called ebgames once and they told me it ships on the 28th

emojunkie1612

Why are people complaining about a couple days difference for when they get the game.
some people dont even have a solid release date to look forward to :(
buttt. i went into Game ( i imagine its the UK equivalent to gamestop) and asked when they were expecting KH2 and the dude said late May.. amazon also says this so maybe there's some kind of truth behind this .. lets hope.

I also believe you americans will be able to get the game on the 28th because why would everywhere say 28th.. they wouldnt expect people to know about this shipping business would they?

Tomb raider comes out on April 7 here and its gonna be out in the shops on that date so i guess KH2 would be the same? unless its just america cos its a bigger
country??

EDIT :
Btw.. if i imported KH2 it wouldnt work on my ps2 would it?
if not how would i make it work ?

Last edited:

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Sharikaaria said:
i'm 95% sure the game ships on the 28th. i've heard some stuff about people getting it on the 27th but i'm not sure if it's right. so far, the confirmed release date is the 28th. i called ebgames once and they told me it ships on the 28th
>_< Have you not read the last few pages? The game is NOT being shipped on the 28th; the 28th is when the game is put up for sale. The game ships before then; some places already have it in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back