• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

Catarina said:
Teh...I'd rather listen to Nomura.

okay lookie guys

the game ships on the 28th
SHIPS

they release it from their warehouses on the 28th ok? then trucks come, and drag them to the warehouses of walmart, gamestop blah blah blah
then trucks come there and take them to the stores

if you're extremely lucky you will get it on the 28th, but most people will get it on the 29th, and a few on the 30th if you're unlucky

that is the cold hard truth

there are hardly EVER any cases that the game arrives on the release date, unless your store has lightning fast same-day delivery, which they almost never do because it costs quite a bit

so start counting for the 29th, because i'm sorry but if you go to the store on the 28th and they don't have it yet, don't say i didn't warn you.

E

Eclipse

who me?

considering AoD is sitting there crying blood, i guess you are talking to me

eh, when i have to repeat myself, or if i'm in a bad mood, yes i can be really mean, but i will usually just switch back to my nice self sooner or later ;)

E

Eclipse

do ya'll remember this post? the day we found the release date?
UnknownEnigma said:
:cries: finally....thank god...not the beginning of march but..its still march...thank god no april...one more month! 49 i think more days!

...49 days...and now only 21, we're more than half way there only 3 weeks!!

Biggy

20 Days 10 Hours 12 Minutes 9 Seconds
2 Weekends
490 Hours (327 Waking Hours)
29,411 Minutes
1,764,691 Seconds

Don't ask why; I just post this sometimes...

keytotheLIGHT

hey if any body can find a picture of the limited edition guide please post it in a link or somthin. i wanna no how sweet it looks lol thanks

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
TwilightSoulKey said:
okay lookie guys

the game ships on the 28th
SHIPS

they release it from their warehouses on the 28th ok? then trucks come, and drag them to the warehouses of walmart, gamestop blah blah blah
then trucks come there and take them to the stores

if you're extremely lucky you will get it on the 28th, but most people will get it on the 29th, and a few on the 30th if you're unlucky

that is the cold hard truth

there are hardly EVER any cases that the game arrives on the release date, unless your store has lightning fast same-day delivery, which they almost never do because it costs quite a bit

so start counting for the 29th, because i'm sorry but if you go to the store on the 28th and they don't have it yet, don't say i didn't warn you.

I don't know who to believe, you or my brother.
My bro assures me that Kingdom Hearts 2 will be here on the 28th.

I wonder...do you think that the location someone has in the US affects the time they'll get Kingdom Hearts 2?
Like, they'll ship it from California, so wouldn't it be quicker for people like me who live in Seattle to get it rather than the people who live in New York?

And are you sure it SHIPS on the 28th, and not is READY TO BE SOLD? I'd really love to see some cold hard evidence.

E

Eclipse

Engulfed said:
I don't know who to believe, you or my brother.
My bro assures me that Kingdom Hearts 2 will be here on the 28th.

I wonder...do you think that the location someone has in the US affects the time they'll get Kingdom Hearts 2?
Like, they'll ship it from California, so wouldn't it be quicker for people like me who live in Seattle to get it rather than the people who live in New York?

And are you sure it SHIPS on the 28th, and not is READY TO BE SOLD? I'd really love to see some cold hard evidence.

28th is the RELEASE DATE. the SHIPPING DATE. Square enix is filling their warehouses with kingdom hearts 2. on the 28th...they will send their trucks and little mail jets, to the warehouses of stores all over the country (such as gamestop, wal-mart, game crazy and best buy). the trucks pick up the game from the warehouses and drive to the game store. once the truck arrives, the game arrives at the store, and from there you can buy it...the only chance you have of getting it on the 28th is if

A.) the store's shipping schedule is not very strict and
B.) if your store uses same day shipping

^^^^ that is very very rare, probably a 5% of people on this forum will get it the 28th, 85% on the 29th, and the unlucky 10% on the 30th.

"KINGDOM HEARTS II will ship to North American retailers on March 28, 2006" -- straight from square enix's mouths

they SHIP the game on the 28th. it will not get to stores on the 27th or 26th and they will hold it till the 28th or whatever bullcrap that is. Square enix releases the game on the 28th, therefore to be shipped all over the country.

I'm sure your location has something to do with it too, of course it takes longer for a jet to fly from california to seattle, than to new york. but that is not usually the case. However, that is not the deciding factor. They get it there as fast as possible, and i know for a fact that the best game stores around the country, whether in florida, new york, montana, washington, california, or texas, get it within one day of release. The release date is not the day the game arrives, it arrives within a day or so. You will most probably and definitely get it on the 29th, not the 28th.

that is the cold hard truth :D

E

Eclipse

trust me engulfed...you have no idea how many threads there will be on the 28th with people crying on the forum saying "i went to gamestop and they told me to come back tomorrow T_T"

there will be one or two people who will say "OMG I GOT IT" but the rest won't have it till the 29th...trust me...

i have a looooooong history of reserving games as well, i know by experience too, that you won't get it on the release :p that's why i'm counting down till the 29th.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Alright, I trust you.
I got an idea-
On the 28th I'll call Gamestop from my School's phone during Lunch and ask them.
That way I won't have to go all the way there to get dissapointed...
5% is pretty low.

E

Eclipse

yeah, but it's true,

i'm gonna call ebgames on the 28th as well, but most definitely probably they will tell me like every other time, "no sir, but we will have it tomorrow, it is being shipped to us today"

then the 29th i will get a call on my cell phone saying "sir...we have your game" and i will totally flip out on the phone spittin every cuss word i know in 4 languages and going ZOOOOOMGGG extremely loud and then passing out on the phone line....

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back