• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 U.S release date changed!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
^exactly(zero cool)..he has proof fuzzy dont flame 4 dumb reasons and im with shortay...imma go bomb se w/ hate letters >_> ......could they just give as a confirmed release date already >_<....so that way we wont expect the game on that date and then be disapointed wen its delayed...damn s-e..

Soraiku

In the darkness. Behind the door to Kingdom Hearts
(Sorry for doubling posting...if I did)
Oh like your gonna' really fu**in' bomb Japan/S.E...(unless I read it wrong..) you dum@$$es. Now, that's something that would surely piss S.E, and even be considered a (terrorist) serious threat.

Just fu**in' sayin'. Flame me if you want.

j
:\

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That was a no brainer. You guys know that if game A is released in japan at the end of the year, game A will come to us the next year. =)

Xaldine

Guys,don't worry.
The offical release for Japan is Dec. 22, 2005.
For all we know,they may mean KH2 comes out the very first day of 2006.Patience,grasshoppa.

Xaldine

People,it will be ok.
It is just a game.
There is probably a good reason for another delay....I guess. =l

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
~Seph~ said:
Wow. Is the world ending already? All these negative comments in one thread. Anyway, there is one thing we can do now until it comes..... Sleep! *starts hibernation early* ^_^

hahaha i should start hibernation early then lol.......hmm by next year there would b new technology and nomura might wanna add that aghh nvm he cant do that....

BHK Owns

this is the best news i heard all day.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................you get the picture...................right

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
loll yea i kno 3-4 years is A LOT but if you waited 3-4 years then you could wait a couple more months. It does suck that we have to keep getting bad news but the just means that the game will b great over all...

Non-Existant One

First Advent Children and now this, SE has officially lost my respect. They sure know how to dissapoint their product consumers outside of Japan. Way to go SE, way to go. Guess i should start saving my money to import the game when it's released in Japan, because there's no way in hell I'm waiting till 2006 to play this game. Seriously I've waited long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back