• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 U.S release date changed!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murf5891

i dont believe is cause it says Advent Childrens realase date is TBA an isnt it already out

Blindfolded1

On top of the biggest building in Headlong
Website
s13.invisionfree.com
shortythugsta said:
I KNEW THAT ALL READY O WELL I SAW IT TODAY BUT IM LIKE NAW I SHOULD MAKE IT A TOPIC. ANYWAYS I LL MAKE IT LIKE I NEVER SEEN THAT INFO BEFORE. NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i hate 2006 and se rite now

sure dude, anyway that sucks but hey whats this topic going to do spam everything up..... *LEAVES*

baller4eva14

ITS OVER LIFE IS HOPLESS NOW..... nope this is better because do you remember what they did when the english version of KH I came out. they added more bosses like sephiroth and others so they would make something better in the english version but hope to god they don't make a final mix for KH II

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
oh, well. i'm still gonna wait for it, even though I wanted it to come out this year.....we still have other cool stuff now. like NFL and NASCAR, so till it comes out, we still have plenty to have fun with.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
crap now its not going to be here in time for chrismas, i mean who the hell releases a game after chrismas?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Chill, it's coming out in Janurary or Feburary. It's only two, maybe even one month. The more we wait the better it becomes.

HeartsLight

Yes, that's exactly what I've been saying. The longer they take to make it, the better it will be. It's on it's way, if you think about it it isnb't even that much longer to wait. It's only three or four months till it comes out even with the delay.

YoshiAngemon

Don't look at me. I wasn't intending on getting a game on Christmas. Besides, it could've been worse - It could've been delayed SO much that it would end up on the Playstation 3. I had a feeling that Kingdom Hearts II would be delayed for Early 2006. You failed to listen to me, and now YOU have to see Meg Griffin get killed at the end of an episode (NOT a flashback) I saw on Sunday night. And I shouted "OH MY GOD! THEY KILLED MEG! YOU BASTARDS!" when the South Park boys could've been there.

helios

Bronze Member
ITS NOT FAIR F*** IT THEN HE FORCES ME TO BUY A JAPANESE PS2 I HATE NOMURA THAT SNEAKY SON OF A B**** I SWEAR I HATE HIM I COULD KILL AT THIS MOMENT ITS NOT FAIR LIFE SUCKS WITHOUT KH2 WHAT AM I TO LOOK FOR THIS CHRISTMAS A X360:mad: :mad:.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Shut the hell up you lot with the "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"s.

I'll leave this open for proper, educated posts, so you can discuss this.

Personally, I couldn't care less about the release date. I've never looked forward to KH2, nothing is special about it.

Bakuryu kun

Man! you guys sound like you weren't even expecting it! when a game comes out in December of 2005, you should kinda EXPECT it to be localized in 2006....and everyone on here are being whiners "OMG WE ARE BLOWS UP NOMURA IF HE DOESN'T RELEASE THIS GAME WE COUDN"T EVEN POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND DUE TO THE FACT THAT IT'S STILL IN JAPANESE!" stop being such whiners, I'm looking forward too it as much as anyone else is, but come on...I'm willing to wait as long as it takes to come out as a high quality product....because if it came out NOW we woudn't understand ANY of the story or the translation would be so horrible that it would be unreadable " I R HATE SKARE-ENIX THEY ARED BEING MEANS BY NOT RELEASING AN INCOMPlEYTE GAME I HATES THEM BECAUSD THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE THEIR TIME TO MAKE THE PRODUCT AS GOOD AS IT POSSIBLY CAN BES!!" I would personally prefer a better game later than a crappy not finished game now. and also Helios...Nomura isn't forcing you to do anything....your just being impatient...that's not his fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back