• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 U.S release date changed!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There is probably a good reason for another delay....I guess. =l

You mean like, having the game un English? =)

Ah yes..English Videogames, one of the many joys in life. ~.~

None of ya'll can complain untill ya'll can read Japanese.

Xaldine

I'm not trying to be negative all of a sudden but,when KH first came out,
Sora was three years older than me,now we are at the same age.=l
Pretty long time.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
DrkNessOfHeart said:
loll yea i kno 3-4 years is A LOT but if you waited 3-4 years then you could wait a couple more months. It does suck that we have to keep getting bad news but the just means that the game will b great over all...

I guess your right,hopefully we dont have to wait that much longer.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
they have. but ill wait. theres nothing wrong with waiting. plus it teaches me patience hehe...but another delay and s-e WILL HAVE IT......oh btw..non existant 1...u should male
s-e customer support and tell them that uve lost all respect 4 the game or something like that..if u need 2 let ur anger out ..do it on them not on the forums lol..

BHK Owns

yea you think this is bad news how bout Rodney Harrison being injured for the season...talk about wayy to much BullShi*

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
Rick Mulluns said:
We have waited for 3 years. Its time we took action, and that time is now.
>_> thats sounds dull......take action and you will never see kh2 or ffx....ever....the only things you could do is complain on forums (which wont do ne thing) or send a note 2 s-e..1 letter wont change anything so..
all of em are useless ...just wait...patience is a virtue >_>.....

thnx seph...

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
DrkNessOfHeart said:
>_> thats sounds dull......take action and you will never see kh2 or ffx....ever....the only things you could do is complain on forums (which wont do ne thing) or send a note 2 s-e..1 letter wont change anything so..
all of em are useless ...just wait...patience is a virtue >_>.....

thnx seph...

A: I dont give 2 craps about FFX

B: Take action and take over SE HQ and hire new staff to make the game come out faster.

C: Thats about it.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
hmm do u have ne funds wats so ever 2 run such kind of company? do u kno anything about buisness? do u kno taking over s-e will result in umm jail lol...
i dont give a crap about ffx either but i do about kh2...and the best thing i could do right now is wait...
if u get a new legit plan that would actually work with no flaws then ill join >_>

UnknownEnigma

aha bout time we got someone with proof.....wowe tis sucks but what ya gonna do? just wait :eye twitches: a...bit....longer......remember pals...its worht the wait hehe a 3 4 year wait for a game you might beat in a week yay........:eye twitches: lets just wait or hibernate whatever we'll be fine....and yes im aganry too i just got disappointed thats all the norm guy has alot of thing to do right?? so yeah and we need english people too so yeah just wait more....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back