• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM secret ending (with voices)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Like the title says. After hearing the "BBS' final battle would be so much more epic with FotU" so many times, I decided to give it a try. It took 3 days for me to finish editting the audio to get everything synced and stuff, but it's done, and overall, I'm pretty satisfied with it ^^

Last edited:

WaveK89

Pretty cool. I was wondering when someone was going to do something like this. Good job :)

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
That was pretty good. Cookies to you.

You did so good with the voices that you deserve a cookie
cookie_1.jpg

Unknownkidz

Epic job is epic! :D How did you manage to get the voices without any background music running O:. Really impressive! *favs*

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
bravo Sign :D.
Good work with the voices and everything I favorited it :D

me too, btw have anyone made a vid with the full keyblade graveyard in chronoligical (more or less) order? I've been thinking about doing that but if it's too late, could someone link?

Epic job is epic! :D How did you manage to get the voices without any background music running O:. Really impressive! *favs*

I think he just cut it out quick, you can hear some towards the end

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think he just cut it out quick, you can hear some towards the end

She. And yeah, that's pretty much what I did. I don't know how to extract the audio files, so instead, I had to dig through Theater Mode and pick out select scenes for the missing battle cries, and record the audio during gameplay as well. And then zooming in a shitload in Audacity to cut out all of the excess audio (which was very very time consuming).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back