• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 coming sooner than we think!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tragic Fall

xCursedXRebellionx said:
Show me the interview....I believe you but I remember Nomura saying that he was gonna take a break from kh for a while.

well that doesnt mean anything maybe Nomura isnt working on it this time.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Can you guys at least wait 6 months DAMN..I mean the man is taking a break..let the god of KH have his rest...lol....FFVSXIII is what he is doing now so chill...and where is this interview?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Ok I read it (half of it) but it that interview was from another forum site put on another forum site that is now on this forum site....and I still dont think that its completely true..Sorry I just think that a game's sequal doesnt get worked on after only 2 months...or whatever

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Even if they do have two Kingdom Hearts's teams. They are probably not even going to begin work on it intill probably december of this year at the earliest. They are busy with this title and most likely others.

pokeman54

that interview is in terrible condition. typos everywhere. somebody non-related to the two parties mentioned in the interview typed this. notice in nomura's quote, how easily "Games" can be replaced with "teams". anyways...highly improbable if not impossible that kingdom hearts (3) is being worked on right now. even if it were...i wouldn't want the game worked on by only HALF of the team. it would be HALF as good if it were made by only so much people.

Sleep_Memories

I think that the reason why Kingdom Hearts now has 2 teams is because it's gonna be alot more harder now that they're (probably) going in-depth into the story line. I think that we should expect a little but a lot at the same time for Kingdom Hearts 3. I don't think that Nomura would be working on Kingdom Hearts 3 just yet. I mean it did take him 5 years to get from Kingdom Hearts to Kingdom Hearts 2!

R o x a s

GE:alright so about kingdom hearts, you recently said in a diffrent interveiw that you and your team are working on a diffrent game so im guessing that versus is it.

TN: well yes and no, there are now two kingdom hearts teams and thats all im revealling on that subject.
I see that...but i dont see proof

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
OK can we just say that KH3 will not be out for a while..and that his team is will on it as soon as they are done with VS and also the international releases of KH2...*I keep wondering did you guys(whoever started this) do this kind of thing with KH2*

pokeman54

R o x a s said:
I see that...but i dont see proof

and...what sort of proof will convince you? having nomura personally give you a phone call filling you in on his secret projects?

with that attitude, you can't trust anything on the internet. heck, i wouldn't even be able to believe this post was typed by a person, instead of some automated computer system!

R o x a s

well as i am saying its linked from forum board, to another forum board..when you go to the other forum board theres a argument that theres no main site that this has been taken from...now yes...wheres the proof

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
pokeman54 said:
and...what sort of proof will convince you? having nomura personally give you a phone call filling you in on his secret projects?

with that attitude, you can't trust anything on the internet. heck, i wouldn't even be able to believe this post was typed by a person, instead of some automated computer system!
LOL..XD...A phone call would be the only thing that I would beleive right now..

R o x a s

Kawaiikousuke said:
LOL..XD...A phone call would be the only thing that I would beleive right now..
hmm well what about a Trip TO S-E HQ lol
-goes into ninja form to make sure no body sees me- GOes upto Nomuras Floor...Ok nomura fork up the info lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back