• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 coming sooner than we think!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeman54

it would cause too much commotion. besides, if he finds out we're gamers, he'll hate us and totally drop the whole kingdom hearts project altogether.

the other side

I think the interview is bullshit. Why would this not be everywhere if it wasn't official. Plus he isn't even working too much on it. It is in pre-development. He is still working on european kh2. But as a side note I would like to say that 2 kh teams would be great, as long as the people writing the story are the same. I want some variety in the gameplay.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
The two team thing can't be real. The guy that first posed that was a dufus. I don't mean anything bad but he really needs to find some way to bac kup his info. (See? I'm a nice person and blaming the person who started it.) Now if i see this is EGM or any other game thing i read then i'll believe it.

E

Eclipse

That interview is SO SO fake.

Besides, Nomura almost never EVER has any interviews in English =P they are all in japanese (the real ones anyway)

Typos everywhere, and you can tell it's fake

*stamps*

I DUB THIS FAKE LOL

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I dunno if the interview is fake or not, all I know is that KH2 just came out recently and people are already going nuts about KH3!!! They haven't even started the game yet and people are losing it. (While I'm at it i might as well say that it is also funny how even though FFXII hasn't even come out, people are excited for FFXIII and FFvsXIII) SHEESH PEOPLE!

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
In a place where monkeys and anime roam free come
well that interview is an obvious fake and the truth of the matter is that while there could be two kh teams that would show no purpose as nomura can just join the new with the old team and also nomura and the rest are busy at working on their new Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest games that will be coming out soon after the summer and at the begging of fall so we'll just have to wait till december or next year for some light on this new kh3 till then be patient lol like i'm on to talk

Haruko

Give it sometime will ya? KH2 just came out, there are other projects that are being worked out. You will just have to wait 4-6 years for a KH3 to come out :p.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
If their going to make it, make it for the Nintendo wii. Nintendo fans would welcome it more than Sony fans( whom are mostly these current KH fans who hate KH2) would. Plus with it on the wii, they could probably put Sora in the Super Smash Bros. sequel. KH would fit perfectly on the Nintendo wii because it would probably attract the crowd that would make it a more popular series. With it being with Sony, which is all about flashy graphics and M rated games, it ain't working out too well.

Milh_Amethyz

I dout the kh3 will come out sooner cause SE has anounced bout their three project that their going to make.... The FF XIII, FF Versus XIII and FF Agito XIII. the first two will be for PS3 and the last one will be for a mobile phone or something. Now that SE started to make projects for the PS3 theres a possibility that kh3 will be release for PS3, its a 50/50 chance. And the People that are making the Versus XIII is the people who made the KH2 and FFVII:AC.

Conclusion: KH3 will never be released in approximately 4-5 years................AGAIN!

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Sorarules13 said:
Okay, I just was reading a Numora interview about FFvsXIII and the intervewer asked him about the next KH. And Numora just said " Well now there are 2 Kingdom Hearts teams and that is all that I am saying for now." So they could be working on KH3 right now! YAY!!!!!
You jumped to the conclusion that people are working on KH3 just from the fact that in some possibly fake interview Nomura mentioned that there were two Kingdom Hearts teams? That could mean absolutely anything.

KH Player

Website
www.vicsmix.com
It's going to take atleast 2 years so everyone just be patient. The time will probably go faster by not always thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back