• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 coming sooner than we think!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Uzumaki-Naruto said:
Omg, PleASE DONT TALK ABOUT KH3 Jesus... Kh2 basically just came out, talk about that dont worry about KH3... -.-

Until we get a kh3 section thats never gonna happen.

cloud and ninja

hold up they have to finish this ff game so that a chracter from there will be in KH3 so technically if they work on this FF game there also deciding the storyline of KH3 so technically there working on kh3 if there working on FF.duh.its been staring us in the face.but did you see the time difference bettween kh and kh2.it was quite awhile maybe at the most 3 years so dont expect it to come out tommorow

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Uzumaki-Naruto said:
Omg, PleASE DONT TALK ABOUT KH3 Jesus... Kh2 basically just came out, talk about that dont worry about KH3... -.-
You say that, but that's not going to happen. We are amongst crazily hardcore KH fans.

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
In a place where monkeys and anime roam free come
look just cause nomura is working on the new FF games for the PS3 and phone doesn't mean he's going to use this time to work on kh3 for god sakes people give nomura a break from kh i mean even it's creator needs to calm down and relax by working on other projects ever now and then and also putting kh on the wii wuold be fun but you dont need to have kh on the wii to be able to put them on the new super smash bros game i mean look at snake he's in it and he's from sony

C

Charlie

Sorarules13 said:
Okay, I just was reading a Numora interview about FFvsXIII and the intervewer asked him about the next KH. And Numora just said " Well now there are 2 Kingdom Hearts teams and that is all that I am saying for now." So they could be working on KH3 right now! YAY!!!!!

-You know I believe everything that you're saying-But you SERIOUSLY need to try to find a link to this interview so more people can start listening to you.
+What you quoted on what Nomura said sounded like something that he would say ANYWAY, but try to find a link regardless so we can get a peek at it ourselves

:cool:

Milh_Amethyz

not to mentin the FFVII:Dirge of cerberus eng. ver. and FFXII's eng. ver.

there is another posobility that the forth kh will be released in psp or someother platform like kh chain of memories(GBA).
im gonna be in highschool when kh3 will be released.

pokeman54

they're gonna release kh3 sometime around March 2010 probably...just about 3 months after the european and australian release of kingdom hearts 2 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back