• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 FF Characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti-keblade

If theres a Kh3, do you think there will Final Fantsy character, if so who do you want . I would like Tidus to be there and Lulu.

E

Eclipse

you know what you should get the list posted here and send it to nomura for consideration in a sequel. i mean he DOES take his fans into consideration....but anyways i really have no idea because i've never played final fantasy lol. but i like the ones they have already XD

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I want ta see more of FF8!!! Lets get Rinoa, Zell, Quistis, Irvine, and I guess dats it cause they already have Squall and Selphie..........and Seifer, Rai, and Fuu............................Oh yeah! And Ultimecia as a hidden boss.....................yeah...................

Cannie

y are people even making these threads? KH2 hasnt even come out yet, wait until it comes out, complete it, then worry about the next one (if there even is going to be another one)

Tidusman19

Website
www.myspace.com
Anti-keblade said:
If theres a Kh3, do you think there will Final Fantsy character, if so who do you want . I would like Tidus to be there and Lulu.

I agree with you,Tidus is my favorite ff character than cloud but clouds already in kh but id also want to see yuna apear in one

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
JAPANESE fans >>

They bitched and moan and got FM we got NOTHING and I'm sure they heard the bitching and the moaning we did.

Red XIII and NORMAL...thats right....NORMAL...Rikku. If Rikku can't be normal then she shouldn't be in the game. Red XIII should definately be in the game before the bitch and the other bitch >_>

BeastlyKillaKreg

well i've only played one final fantasy (which was 10). i would have the final version of seymour as a boss and tidus/wakka as their NORMAL ages, not as queer little 10 year olds with bad voiceovers.

The M.C.

JTTW
i know you guys are bored and stuff but im kinda getting annoyed with all the kh3 talk when kh2 isnt even out yet. but i would have like there to be the main characters from ffx-2 like YRP, Tidus, Shuyun (spelling?) and Lenne.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Hi, I'm new to this forum, but not the first time reading these posts.

Anyway, if I wished for future FF chars. it would be:

FF6 - anyone
FF7 - Vincent, Red XIII, Barret, and if its in high demand, Rufus and the whole Turks gang. Also it wouldn't hurt to bring some AC chars as well.
FF8 - Rinoa, Irvine, Quistis, Zell, and as said before from someone, a secret boss, Ultimecia!! Secret chars. - Laguna and his friends and Ellone.
FF9 - Zidane, Garnet(Dagger), Freya, Amarant, Eiko, and as a cool secret boss, Fuja!!
FF10/10-2 - Normal Yuna or singer Yuna/Lenne, normal Rikku or present Rikku, Paine, Lulu, Kilmari, Dona, Nooj, Baralai, Rin, hidden character: Jecht and bosses: Seymour and Yunalesca!!

Sorry about the lot, I practically played about most of the FF games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back