• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 is definatly coming out for ps3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairi4ever

i know this is a pointless thread because half of u know this already but... here it goes if u get the new issue of game informer for this month it says that kh3 is coming out in 2008(if they get it done) and its definatly for ps3 and besides sora theres a new person shay!!!

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
kairi4ever said:
i know this is a pointless thread because half of u know this already but... here it goes if u get the new issue of game informer for this month it says that kh3 is coming out in 2008(if they get it done) and its definatly for ps3 and besides sora theres a new person shay!!!

If you know this is a pointless thread, why would you make it? You just stated the obvious. You might as well have made a thread saying "SoRa Iz Da MaIn ChraCtR iN kH2!!!111!!!."

..This section is losing the knowledge it never had. v_v

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It had knowledge once, SoulEater....but now any knowledge it once had is wasted....

Nomura's not even thinking aobut KH3 at the moment, because he's working on another game, why would he have time to confirm a release date, console, and new character?

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
yeah, gameinformer has always been good at making rumors for the "rumor mill." Oh, and he didn't say TN confirmed it or anything, just said it's for 08 (if completed...but it would NEVER be done THAT soon)

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
Daniel Curtis said:
yeah, gameinformer has always been good at making rumors for the "rumor mill." Oh, and he didn't say TN confirmed it or anything, just said it's for 08 (if completed...but it would NEVER be done THAT soon)

agreed. i thought they were gonna get it out by at least 2010. find it hard to believe that nomura has thought about that much that gameinformer said

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I wish it would come out in 2008. AND IN YOUR FACE!!! it will be on the ps3!

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I haven't been on this forum much, but when did Square announce that there would be a KH3 and it would be on PS3? :sneaky:

Spic Steve

Awards
If you have a scanner scan the part then post the picture

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
TheMuffinMan said:
It had knowledge once, SoulEater....but now any knowledge it once had is wasted....

Nomura's not even thinking aobut KH3 at the moment, because he's working on another game, why would he have time to confirm a release date, console, and new character?
^^Why everytime TMM posts something that actually makes sense and is the truth it gets ignored?

*sigh*

Spic Steve

Awards
Cause we wish he was wrong? But im sure it will be on ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back