• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 stuffs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khislove12

ok I've been seeing and hearing that the theres gonna be a kingdom hearts 3 for ps3 and its gonna be called Kingdom Hearts the keyblade wars...im not sure if its true but yea...i also think that if it is true that they should make it for ps2 systems also..but of course this depends on when the game would come out. if its gonna come out within the next year they should make it for both systems:thumbsup:....but yea

Sexy Angel
Whoever told you that info was wrong... or perhaps being in your state of curiousity, searched "KH3" on google?

Theres THREE, yes three new KH games coming. One for DS. One for PSP. One for cell phones.

Sexy Angel
look im saying that i also heard that
and they should make all 3 of the games for ps2 and ps3

well, too bad. None of those things you think or want are going to happen

Last edited:
A

Audo

look im saying that i also heard that
and they should make all 3 of the games for ps2 and ps3
No they shouldn't. They are on the platforms that they will be on for a reason. I hate all of these threads saying they should be remade for PS2/PS3. Besides, i believe S-E said that they had finished developing for PS2.
Anyways, KH3 won't have a subtitle. The only games that have subtitles are the side-games, not the primary story ones (CoM, BbS, 358/2 Days, coded.)
If they planned for the main games to have subtitles than KH2 would have had one, but it didn't (thank god. Sometimes subtitles just make it sound cheesy. Case in point: Keyblade Wars)
Anyways, what you saw was a fake box art/rumour i'm sure. Especially since, as far as we know, they aren't even developing KH3 yet.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
ok I've been seeing and hearing that the theres gonna be a kingdom hearts 3 for ps3 and its gonna be called Kingdom Hearts the keyblade wars

That's a lie. Tell them tey're liars.

...im not sure if its true but yea

It's not.

...i also think that if it is true that they should make it for ps2 systems also

PS2 is dead to Square. They are only focusing on current gen platforms, not past.

..but of course this depends on when the game would come out. if its gonna come out within the next year they should make it for both systems:thumbsup:....but yea

KH3 isn't even being talked about yet, it however, is confirmed. It's not coming out within the next 3 years.

khislove12

when i said it should be made for ps3 and ps2 i wasnt saying it should only be made for those 2 game systems..but thank you for clearing it up for me
but how did u find that info about the games anyways

Sexy Angel
when i said it should be made for ps3 and ps2 i wasnt saying it should only be made for those 2 game systems..but thank you for clearing it up for me

Um

Jump Fiesta 07
Square Enix
TGS 07

These new games have been announced for a while, your just new to the forums, so you dont know much.

khobsessed01

Awards

Wow, just wow. Do you not do research? This info has been out for 4 months now. All you have to do is Google this stuff. Anyway, like the others said these new games will be out this year and next year. Also, KH3 won't be out until 2011 at the latest.

A

Audo

Wow, just wow. Do you not do research? This info has been out for 4 months now. All you have to do is Google this stuff. Anyway, like the others said these new games will be out this year and next year. Also, KH3 won't be out until 2011 at the latest.

I'd say 2013 at the latest seeing as how it isn't even being developed right now, and as far we know, wont be developed until BBS is out. Which is looking to be 2009. A KH Console game takes more than two years to develop so i'd say 2013 at the latest. But those are just my guesstimates.

HEARTLESS_BLADE

right behind you about to stab you with a spork...
....there was thousands of fake trailers on youtube claming to be kh3 and they all called it keyblade wars because of the secret ending in kh2 were it says keyblade warss..but i highly doubt its actually going to be called keyblade wars though as for the system it will be on...we wont really know until it actually has real previews

shadywinters

Awards
ok I've been seeing and hearing that the theres gonna be a kingdom hearts 3 for ps3 and its gonna be called Kingdom Hearts the keyblade wars...im not sure if its true but yea...i also think that if it is true that they should make it for ps2 systems also..but of course this depends on when the game would come out. if its gonna come out within the next year they should make it for both systems:thumbsup:....but yea

I've heared that frm my friends, but i don't think it's the proper name, and we should b worried about the other 3 games first.:thumbup: Kh 3 will b the next riot on the forums that evry one will b talkin' about. And it should also b 4 both systems, so I agree wit u on that.

Macabre

Gold Member
y'know the ps2 is old.after a few months it will dissapear like ps1.to tell ya the truth i'd want kh3 on a console i can afford.im reffering to ps3,wii,xbox 360.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Well, at the moment, there is no additional confirmation about KH3 other than the fact that there will be a KH3. So, wherever you saw/heard this, it's just an opinion about it's release. It's not confirmed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back