• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3 Worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I'm not thinking about that yet... I get the feeling there arent much movies left...

Though Pocahontas and SnowWhite would make a good choice IMO...

★SoRa★

i think robin hood nd other worlds where sora changes what he looks like...also i think they shud do ff worlds like midgar and other video game worlds like legend of zelda imagine coop move wit link

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm not gonna worry about KH3 right now. I haven't played KH2, so I'll wait till I at least see some solid confirmation from square enix in the form of a trailer that there will be a KH3.

Magnaboy1234

toy story, star wars, lilo & stitch may b, cinderella would b tite i guess, power rangers lol, pocahontas may b

~Cloud~

rapidX said:
i have some worlds toy story, lilo and stich, robin hood,chinkin little peter pan 2 those are mine
i think they have lilo n stich in kh2 i saw it in a trailer:p

Well maybe 30% of KH3's worlds are Final Fantasy worlds, and 40% of KH3's worlds might be Kingdom Hearts worlds. The left over percentage is Disney worlds...
I know it might be wrong.. But you see where I'm going with this.

collapsingstar

1. chronicles of narnia
2. finding nemo (somehow)
3. incredibles
4. toy story
5. lilo and stitch
and i guess thats it. OH! that world where ansem was king too.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
I would like to see Narnia...and not just Disney.Midgar,Gaia,Spira ect. would make good worlds.I think uhhhh maybe Toy Story aswell.I wanted that in the 2nd one,but damn Noruma didn't put it in...>_>.Hm...But I'm not worrying about that...hell,we don't even have a confirmation of KH3.And if you saw that "supposed" ending,the first part is part of the real ending,second is like DD or ASAS.Just a concept design.(No spoilers in there!So you can't do anything to meh!)

Rioraku

FMA...which is possible since S-E had something to do with its production or something....

kurosora3169

1. The Ring
2. Chronicles of Narnia
3.Toy Story
4.Inspector Gadget
5.Star Wars

All of these would be pretty cool worlds to visit esp. the movie The Ring.
^_^ *praying for KH3*

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
dunno about the disney worlds, but i definetely want twilight town, disney castle and destiny islands 2 return even though i haven't played them...and also hollow bastion. lol how could i forget HB? (cause it's 2 important 2 be important)

onyxrhapsody87

Dammit! can we be abit more serious!? Not in a million years would Zelda, Star Wars or Feudal Japan appear with Kingdom Hearts or even any Final Fantasy-like titles! It just wouldn't fit in... Are we forgetting that Sora's travelling with 2 Disney Characters?
I would like to see Final fantasy influence KH more than it has....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back