• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3 Worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightkeeper05

New2Ya said:
I'm not thinking about that yet... I get the feeling there arent much movies left...

Though Pocahontas and SnowWhite would make a good choice IMO...

Wuty do u mean lol. There are lots of Disney movies buddy. Many possiblities.

Decron

i would like to see a final fantasy world or the hunchback of the notre damme maybe or snowwhite orso

M

Monkey Man

Decron said:
i would like to see a final fantasy world or the hunchback of the notre damme maybe or snowwhite orso
I think some FF world would be cool

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
i wouldnt mind if you could visit classic ff places like midgar, wutai, balamb garden, etc..

but one thing that would sure fit kh... is ultimecias castle !!

keyblademaster16

i would like to see

1 incredibles
2 finding nemo
3 narnia
4 stitch
5 ff worlds
and the best worlds out of kh1 and 2
zelda is nintendo, star wras is lucas arts, and the ring where the hell did you think of that on lol )

Goofeyrules

Cetramarius said:
Neither narnia, toy story or the incredibles are disney productions, its then stupid stupid stupid to wish for
what r u smokin'???? Toy Story and the Incredibles are Disney. Disney and Pixar produced it together...DUH....but your right on Narnia

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
splatt said:
Walk around the desert and yell "Friggin' idiot". Duh. What would you do in Halo land? Shoot at people? Sora's got a sword. Donald has a stick on steroids. And Goofy runs around slapping people with his shield. Behold Halo's finest...

You actualy shoot Aliens. And Sora could team up with Master Chief and destroy Alien Heartless. :D Oh, and sometimes Chief uses a Energy Sword for close combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back