• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3 Worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
1.Toy Story
2.Final Fantasy X-2
3.THe Incredibles
4.The Chronicles Of Narnia
5.Harry Potter WOULD be cool
6.Final Fantasy X

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
1.Toy Story
2.The Incredibles
3.Final Fantasy X-2
4.The Chronicles Of Narnia
5.Harry Potter WOULD be cool

onyxrhapsody87

ugh... I have officially lost all hope for some fans of this site... *shoots himself* There are you guys happy... I'm dead now...

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
if disney and pixar produced it together alright, but ive seen the movies and i didnt see no disney sign anywhere, neither buena vista which is disneys secondhand adobted production company,
i could imdb.com it but im too lazy right now, maybe you can do it for me to prove your right

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
Cetramarius said:
if disney and pixar produced it together alright, but ive seen the movies and i didnt see no disney sign anywhere, neither buena vista which is disneys secondhand adobted production company,
i could imdb.com it but im too lazy right now, maybe you can do it for me to prove your right

I have no idea where that came from. What says Disney's name in the production label has maybe about...100% chance that it was made by Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back