• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimateform3334

alright so, naruto + kh = piece of shit, lol but we all need new ideas for kh3 and yes as i have said before

99.9% of this shit has been talked about before, what hasnt? and now i ask you, what do you think needs to stay, what needs to go, and what needs to be brought to kh, any old any new.

so like before feel free to comment

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Have a balance between easy and hard. Also, add optional dating because Nomura wants us to choose the couples.

Last edited:

J0hnny0hm

Let's see: More emotional, appropriate background music to go with it, official recordings of songs instead of crappy stuff that they recorded for the game (ex: 'He's a Pirate sounded terrible in KH) intense material to bump it up to a 'T' rating, Sora X Kairi, NO YAOI, Mickey needs to do more, more Keyblade wielders (maybe), and most of all, it needs to come out before I graduate from high school. seriously, it's taking too damn long to make this game.

i have more in my thread about KH3.

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/114077-kh3-general-improvements.html

Kaezan

Oh gosh. I just got a stupid image in my head of 'Mario Party 14: Kingdom Hearts meets the Mushroom Kingdom'

1226621833105gi1.png

tacochance

I want it to tie into BBS, bring back TAV, and explain why the hell Aqua Stripped for Xemnas, (AKS: Aqua's armor in the Room Of Sleep :p) and to end the game in a cliff hanger, make 1 more spin of, to lead into KH:IV, KH:IV is where I want the series to end.

ultimateform3334

i want sora to actualy acknowledge him and kairi are most likely to at least date or kiss in the future
and of course a T FOR TEEN raiting cause when most of us play kingdom hearts for the first time we were kids or we were teens cause they said it had final fantasy characters in it, more ass kicking girls, and people mostly want T.V.A back to connect and lets not forget the letter that king mickey at the end of KH2

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Throw out the Drives. Bring back the sidequests. Bring in a new battle system. Not so many Reactions for battle when we can use them outside of those (opening chests). Darker storyline. No more Sephiroth fights. Original optional bosses/bosses that fit the world. Disney villains. Some new special food =P If only T rating *sighs*

TerraFTW!

Throw out the Drives. Bring back the sidequests. Bring in a new battle system. Not so many Reactions for battle when we can use them outside of those (opening chests). Darker storyline. No more Sephiroth fights. Original optional bosses/bosses that fit the world. Disney villains. Some new special food =P If only T rating *sighs*

By a new battle system what do you mean? Just no more Reaction commands or a whole new battle system all together?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
By a new battle system what do you mean? Just no more Reaction commands or a whole new battle system all together?

I guess I meant I'd like to see something different. NO reactions commands I suppose, same with Drives. Made some fights too easy but maybe a new way to fight without changing the old. I just killed my head -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back