• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Re: KH3D Livestreams!

It's a shame that the current stream has no sound, though. :c I guess I'll wait and hope for a better stream soon.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm

Yeah, I saw it with sound before so I decided to leave it. I hope the guy that streamed before continues soon.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Yes.

I need Endgame spoilers, spoilers of KH3D!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

The Ventus fight is probably a secret boss, not the actual final story boss.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm

The Ventus fight is probably a secret boss, not the actual final story boss.

The armor?
if that's the case, I guess Ven won't be saved in this game then. Not that I was expecting it.
Aqua maybe. Definitely not Terra. I suppose all that is KH3 stuff

Awards

I still don't understand how hard it is to comprehend that Riku still has Soul Eater.

It simply means he can wield both that and a Keyblade, which we now know was not transformed from Soul Eater.

In fact, talking to Riku at a certain moment during KH2 reveals that he can still wield Soul Eater.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So Ursula is really the only returning Disney villain in the RoS? I was hoping they may throw a few more in later to make it seem less out of nowhere :p Also, its probably just because of the small number of Disney worlds, but that is a really small number of Disney bosses :/ I get not including anyone from Prankter's I guess, but I still think Frollo could have worked... Oh well

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Do you guys think we will get a CG secret ending? I hope so, I'm a sucker for those.

Its been a while since we got one of those, i was expecting on in bbs, but i guess i was too long to do cgi on, but this secret movie will be short so mabey, they alredy have done soo much in cgi anyway whats another 4 minutes

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Its been a while since we got one of those, i was expecting on in bbs, but i guess i was too long to do cgi on, but this secret movie will be short so mabey, they alredy have done soo much in cgi anyway whats another 4 minutes

And Nomura kept on commenting on how this game is the masterpiece of the series~
I was a bit disappointed on the lack of cgi in BbS, to be honest.
You said the it will be short? Is this a speculation or a fact?
Or well, the secret endings aren't always that long.
Excpet for BbS but that's probably why they kept it non-cgi.

// oh look 600th post whoop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back