• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
@ Krexia Speaking of Dream Eaters, on average how difficult is it to get the materials to breed one? I assume some are easier to get than others, but if there are certain Dream Eaters a person wants are they going to have to farm for materials for a while to get it?

krexia

Translator
Awards
Just for the record, when I say "Spirits" it's because that's what the game calls the friendly Dreameaters, to differentiate them from the nasty Dreameaters which are called "Nightmares".

@Krexia perfect! So are those abilities strictly for Sora/Riku or for the Dream Eaters? And do you keep the abilities if the Dream Eaters aren't in your party?
The abilities are for Sora and Riku. Once you buy one, you have it for both characters. (Some commands can only be equipped by one or the other, though.)

@ Krexia Speaking of Dream Eaters, on average how difficult is it to get the materials to breed one? I assume some are easier to get than others, but if there are certain Dream Eaters a person wants are they going to have to farm for materials for a while to get it?
I came across enough materials to synthesise about 20 different Spirits during the course of the game. After that, quite a few materials were available at the Moogle shop, so I was able to buy enough to synthesise a few more. I assume I'll have to go farm for materials to make the rest of the Dreameaters - there's one Dreameater that's like a giant skeletal T-rex but so far I have none of the required materials for it and no idea where to get them :(

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Just for the record, when I say "Spirits" it's because that's what the game calls the friendly Dreameaters, to differentiate them from the nasty Dreameaters which are called "Nightmares".

The abilities are for Sora and Riku. Once you buy one, you have it for both characters. (Some commands can only be equipped by one or the other, though.)

I came across enough materials to synthesise about 20 different Spirits during the course of the game. After that, quite a few materials were available at the Moogle shop, so I was able to buy enough to synthesise a few more. I assume I'll have to go farm for materials to make the rest of the Dreameaters - there's one Dreameater that's like a giant skeletal T-rex but so far I have none of the required materials for it and no idea where to get them :(

Oh okay, so a little bit of both then! And OMG the skeletal T-Rex sounds kind of awesome :p

7Heartblade

Can you post pics of the dream eaters?

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
[video=youtube;uYucfGG_UHw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYucfGG_UHw&feature=g-u-u&context=G21b294bFUAAAAAAAAAA[/video]

best quality playthrough so far.

7Heartblade

There all great lol now i only need to see them as spirits and the rare ones lol thank you again :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Krexia, was the plot in the Disney worlds important in the overall arch of things?

TVA1994

Im guessing the 7 lights are Sora, Riku, Mickey, Ventus, Aqua, Terra and Kairi. I dont think Roxas will work since he's a nobody made up of darkness and the keyblade isnt his its Sora's the only reason he had it was because of Sora and Ven. Lea i dont think will be it either but i think he could be backup help like Xion and Roxas maybe. But whats weird is at the end of the opening battling Master Xehanort is Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Terra, Ven, Aqua, Roxas and Xion (along with Donald and Goofy) so thats nine and theres only supposed to be 7 lights in the battle. So unless theres back up ones idk what else to say. And btw the 13 darknesses so far are MX, Young Xehanort, Ansem the Seeker of Darkness, Xemnas, Xigbar, Isa, The current Xehanort (the one that was fading in as darkness that YX showed Riku), and then 6 more.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Xion and Kairi weren't in the opening battle against MX. It were Sora, Riku, Mickey, Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Roxas, Donald and Goofy.

Who says the good guys have to play by MX's rules anyways? Yen Sid and co. do not want to forge the X-blade. They want to destroy the 13 darknesses (and primarily Xehanort) as well as protect the seven princesses of light.
So if we do count Kairi as the seventh light it is in no way unreasonable or weird to think that Donald, Goofy, Lea, Roxas and maybe Xion as well will take part in the battle as additional reinforcements and support for the good side even if they aren't "X-blade"-lights.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Im guessing the 7 lights are Sora, Riku, Mickey, Ventus, Aqua, Terra and Kairi. I dont think Roxas will work since he's a nobody made up of darkness and the keyblade isnt his its Sora's the only reason he had it was because of Sora and Ven. Lea i dont think will be it either but i think he could be backup help like Xion and Roxas maybe. But whats weird is at the end of the opening battling Master Xehanort is Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Terra, Ven, Aqua, Roxas and Xion (along with Donald and Goofy) so thats nine and theres only supposed to be 7 lights in the battle. So unless theres back up ones idk what else to say. And btw the 13 darknesses so far are MX, Young Xehanort, Ansem the Seeker of Darkness, Xemnas, Xigbar, Isa, The current Xehanort (the one that was fading in as darkness that YX showed Riku), and then 6 more.

That one was MX if you didn't know....

And for the lights, MX says that Terra is on his side, so atm Terra is not one of the 7 Lights.

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Terra, Ven, Aqua, Roxas and Xion (along with Donald and Goofy) so thats nine

that's 11........ and pretty much what Sephiroth said.....

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
This is just a random question to Krexia or anyone else who may know, but is the light cycle mini-game re-playable like the one in KH2?

Also, this is to Krexia specifically, I have been curious about how the character renders in the journal look this time. Is there any possible way you could take some pictures of them like you did for the Dream Eaters? I have searched around to see if anyone had made a video or something of them but I found nothing :( If its too much hassle to upload them all (not sure how many there would be) even just some of them would be great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back