• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHi Restoration Committee

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: KHI Restoration Committee

Early Skype session if anybody is interested.

Kounelli

Awards

I always like meeting new people and making friends, and would love to assist you guys with any projects you have in store. My only issue is that I work 8 hours a day not counting extra-curricular activities after school (I work at a high school), and then have class (I'm a grad student) so I can not guarantee full participation during discussions or games.

What I can do is help suggest new games, design activities, make graphics, and chat with you guys from time to time. I have years of experience from playing Nation States and contributing to their online forums, including being an administrator/delegate and moderator, so I can take on projects and stuff if you so choose to create any using this club! As a matter of fact, I made a pretty successful buddy program at Nation States, so if we would ever like to implement or improve that aspect of helping out new members then I can definitely give some input.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

I always like meeting new people and making friends, and would love to assist you guys with any projects you have in store. My only issue is that I work 8 hours a day not counting extra-curricular activities after school (I work at a high school), and then have class (I'm a grad student) so I can not guarantee full participation during discussions or games.

What I can do is help suggest new games, design activities, make graphics, and chat with you guys from time to time. I have years of experience from playing Nation States and contributing to their online forums, including being an administrator/delegate and moderator, so I can take on projects and stuff if you so choose to create any using this club! As a matter of fact, I made a pretty successful buddy program at Nation States, so if we would ever like to implement or improve that aspect of helping out new members then I can definitely give some input.

Welcome, Kounelli! Don't worry about being busy, we have plenty of members who can't quite make everything. It's perfectly understandable.

We aren't in need of any particular new projects right now, as we're loaded with plenty of things to do already, as well as a few others we're really trying to incorporate that haven't been announced yet. The creation of new club projects are typically handled by Chuman, Osprey, and myself, but we're always open to suggestions from others. I've actually already gotten a suggestion from one of our site's moderators that I'm working on at this very moment, so your ideas won't go unnoticed. That being said, I've been running most of the activities, so that way they're done consistently and how we originally envisioned them. It won't be too long before Chuman and Osprey begin running events as well, especially as we had in more, but we tend to handle the running events to veterans of this club/forum. This isn't to discredit your experience though, as we're always open to input and assistance from all of our members.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask them in this thread or PM them to me.

Kounelli

Awards

Understandable Grizzly, I can definitely accommodate to giving suggestions!

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

I've updated the OP with new events, called Popcorn Nights and History Nights. They've replaced Video Game Club and Campfire Stories, which were a bit too formal and structured for our live events. We felt like we weren't getting the maximum enjoyment out of them, aside from the fact that they were much harder to set up and schedule.

I'm still working on another event of sorts, which won't require live participation. This way, we'll have a point of club discussion and an activity that everyone will be able to participate in. I'll have more details within the coming weeks on exactly what it is.

I'm attempting to get a Popcorn Night set up for the end of this week, but don't know when it'll be yet. If you have any questions, feel free to send them my way!

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards

I've updated the OP with new events, called Popcorn Nights and History Nights. They've replaced Video Game Club and Campfire Stories, which were a bit too formal and structured for our live events. We felt like we weren't getting the maximum enjoyment out of them, aside from the fact that they were much harder to set up and schedule.

I'm still working on another event of sorts, which won't require live participation. This way, we'll have a point of club discussion and an activity that everyone will be able to participate in. I'll have more details within the coming weeks on exactly what it is.

I'm attempting to get a Popcorn Night set up for the end of this week, but don't know when it'll be yet. If you have any questions, feel free to send them my way!

gx14Lt3.png

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

I have an update on some of our upcoming events.

Friday we'll have Game Night. The time is not yet determined, but I'm aiming for starting around 2 P.M. CST and ending around 2 A.M. CST. We'll be playing the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Beta on PS4, as it is available for free to everyone for preload now. The beta is only good through this coming weekend, and while this is a bit of a departure from our normal game nights, I decided it'd be fun to shake it up a bit. I'm not totally sure that we'll go all the way to that finish time, as it depends who wishes to participate and for how long, but it may give more members a chance to participate. We will be using the PS4 party chat for this event as of right now. If more people than the party chat allows wish to enter, we may have to reformat the event a little.

Sometime either this Sunday or next Monday we'll have our first Popcorn Night. I can't schedule an exact day yet, but if any of you have any preferences I'd love to hear it. I want to get our non-U.S. members in on this event, so it may take place a little earlier in the day. The movie for this first event will be Disney's Zootopia. You'll have to have the movie or a Netflix subscription in order to participate, and Skype will be required.

I don't have all the specific times and final details all ironed out yet, but I wanted to give you guys what info I already had. Let me know your availability and if you're interested!

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Re: KHiRC: UX Party

We've got something exciting for our group that I think most of you will have an opportunity to participate in. We have now set up a KHiRC party on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X!

Our party, after taking some unquestionably shady personality quizzes, is of the Vulpes union. If you aren't in Vulpes, which you need to be in order to join, go to the game's menu, then select Other, then Transfer Unions. If you are in another party, you must leave it before transferring to Vulpes.

Our group's name is KHiRC Party. I must approve everyone who applies to join, as it is only available to members of this forum club. Therefore, if you apply to join, please let me know who you are so that I can approve you. Alternatively, you can give me your ID number and I can manually send you an invitation. For reference, my ID is 13467.

Once you join, you can head here in order to request the all new forum award for being in Vulpes.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding joining. No matter your experience with UX, you are more than free to join. I haven't played in quite some time, so this is the perfect excuse for me to hop back in. I think this'll be fun for us, I'm looking forward to seeing you all there!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I don't want to lose all the awesome players in the current union who always help me a bunch so I suppose I won't be joining for now since it's for club-users only. Sorry.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

I don't want to lose all the awesome players in the current union who always help me a bunch so I suppose I won't be joining for now since it's for club-users only. Sorry.

I've had a few people tell me this already, and I completely understand. If it would make a difference and everyone is okay with it, I can modify the rule and allow friends of all club members in as well, whether they be from this site or not. So long as I know they are a friend of yours, I don't see a problem with it.

If you still don't want to change teams, I understand. I thought it'd be a fun new element to add to the group for those who were willing to switch or who haven't joined a party yet. With that said, I am now more than willing to accommodate outside members.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I'm really sorry for saying this and being honest, but now (with the party) this feels all the more like Rebels 2.0.
Not trying to say you can't create it or anything, but I expect a similar scenario to happen.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Personally i dont think bears should be allowed to lead clubs, without opposable thumbs. How good does this bear think he is, attacking leo like he owns the place.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

I don't want to leave Leopardos and all my good friends there. I'm sorry. :(

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

I think the UX party is a nice idea, I personally don't want to leave Anguis because Invi is best but good luck with it anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back