• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

khs does anyone like

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

donniedarko

i love kh2 but kh1 kicked its ass did anyone actully like the second one better :mellow:

Denki-Kurai

I liked khI more because it seemed longer and the storyline wasn't so confusing.
But i like khII bcuz of the reaction command and drives

Kurxi

I like them both, KH for it's toughness and nice blend of Disney story and Final Fantasy ass-kicking. KH2 for the Drives, Reaction Commands and the Organization. Although many claim that KH2 was too much Disney for the worlds, I disagree, the first part is the Disney, second part is the actual story.

golt

Somehow dual wielding has always been my thing.. Ever since FF: Tactics Advance i think ;P. So i'll have to say KH2, though i like both really much.

moos

kh1 had a better story line but kh2 had better gameplay

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I dunno. The general opinion is that the first game was great, but had it's flaws here and there, while second was a disappointment because some felt it didn't live up to the high expectations that many had for it. Though, I myself think I prefer the second one over the original.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I also prefer the second over the original, although it couldve been MUCH better

Valkia

i feel that kh1 was better because the storyline drew in more and it seem to be longer. plus it was more difficult than kh2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back