• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kid Cudi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Kid Cudi's alright, but I dont think he'll be as big as some make it seem. He might just be another underrated rapper that really doesn't go anywhere. His Day & Night is an "appealing" song. I don't care for the chorus, he says virtually nothing in the verses, but the beat's pretty nice and I like the style he went with on the track.

Also B.O.B. > Kid Cudi

LiD

Drake>Everyone Else =D
but kid cudi is cool i saw him in phx allstar weekend..before he got tazored xD

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
He's awesome but he won't be the biggest name in hip-hop in '09 .

Day N Night is a sick song but his others are kinda weak, I still like his style. He's got a song in the new Transformers movie. I forget what it's called.

EDIT: I forgot to say that he will be one of the biggest names in hip-hop, sorry.

Last edited:

LiD

He's awesome but he won't be the biggest name in hip-hop in '09 .

Day N Night is a sick song but his others are kinda weak, I still like his style. He's got a song in the new Transformers movie. I forget what it's called.

he will be one of the biggest names though..there really is no one big name to hip hop..Kanye, Wayne,Lupe,Pharrell,Jayz they are all big names

i think Kid Cudi will be a big new commer along with Asher Roth, Drake, and Wale

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Why do you make all threads about your shitty hip-hop, XIII?

kid cudi's alright. i keep thinking of Tracy from 30 Rock whenever I watch the video for Day N' Nite for some reason.

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
I like you guys mentioning some pretty great rappers

My hype list for 09 is as follows

1. Kid Cudi
2. Asher Roth
3. Mickey Factz
4. Big Sean
5. Drake
6. Charles Hamilton
7. Wale
8. 88 Keys
9. B.o.B
10. Kid Sister

Kind of relevant to the thread, my most looked forward to hip-hop album of '09 is Clipses "Till The Casket Drops".

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
fuck man, the segue between The Prayer and Day 'n' Nite... *wet*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back