• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Skill Guide/Moogle Stamp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jRPGFan

Awards
Soooo, is it safe to assume yet that we all get the same daily rewards and most likely different Moogle Stamp patterns? There were some people saying that their rewards differed, but have gone quiet now. As for me - it's Kairi SR with Potions and Ethers~

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
The stamp patterns differ definitely, and it seems the daily rewards do match so long as you keep up. There were a few reasons to be confused but I'd say both of those things are confirmed now.

The only question I'd say is left is what happens if you stop logging in daily. Anyone been away from the computer in the past few days?

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
The stamp patterns differ definitely, and it seems the daily rewards do match so long as you keep up (the thing is that some players like Zeke got on after the maintenance that added the stamps and some like me didn't get on until "the next day", that is to say, a few hours later the maintenance). The only question I'd say is left is what happens if you stop logging in daily. Don't anybody do that on purpose, but if you're away from the computer for a day for some reason, tell us how that goes!
If you miss a login day, your special bonus should reset back to the first one, which in my opinion is pretty terrible but good if you want to HP a SR mickey... ._.

jRPGFan

Awards
The stamp patterns differ definitely, and it seems the daily rewards do match so long as you keep up. There were a few reasons to be confused but I'd say both of those things are confirmed now.

The only question I'd say is left is what happens if you stop logging in daily. Anyone been away from the computer in the past few days?

Good then :)

Well, JR said that he might be away for a few days, maybe he could shed some light on it

If you miss a login day, your special bonus should reset back to the first one, which in my opinion is pretty terrible but good if you want to HP a SR mickey... ._.

Ahahah... don't even joke about that T ^ T That's just too horrible =__=

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Good then :) Well, JR said that he might be away for a few days, maybe he could shed some light on it Ahahah... don't even joke about that T ^ T That's just too horrible =__=
It kinda depends if i was joking or not. ._., i won't miss a day though, theres 3 items in a further special bonus i want to get before i think about doing a login reset, but chances are i'm way to active to do something like that. ._.

Nial

Awards
i just got a diagonal line bonus with the stamp, and it gave me 30.000 munny... not very useful :\

SoraNoRyu

Not an actually question, but since the game got stuck on loading my Moogle stamp chart for the second time now, and I heard the same has happened to others, too, I thought it might be helpfull too add something about that too the OP.

The Moogle Chart only appears once, and even if you have to refresh to un-freeze your game, you will get your rewards (and daily login count) even without seeing the card get stamped. I know that much now, but when it first happened I got really scared, so I think adding a 'what happens if I fail to load the stamp card' to the FAQ might be helpful.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
That's good to hear. Most of the game really does go through the moment you click, in case of crashes and also to keep you from cheating, I'm glad to hear it includes the card too.

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Not an actually question, but since the game got stuck on loading my Moogle stamp chart for the second time now, and I heard the same has happened to others, too, I thought it might be helpfull too add something about that too the OP. The Moogle Chart only appears once, and even if you have to refresh to un-freeze your game, you will get your rewards (and daily login count) even without seeing the card get stamped. I know that much now, but when it first happened I got really scared, so I think adding a 'what happens if I fail to load the stamp card' to the FAQ might be helpful.
Thank you, i'll add this in the Q&A's section once i get on a PC again, my PS3 won't let me edit anything with a certain # character limit. -_-

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I just got a horizontal line bonus including a x2, but the prize was 1 R+ Moogle. 1 clearly isn't double anything, so did the 2x not work (maybe it has to be the square that completes the line?), or was the prize supposed to be something less than the Moogle?

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
I just got a horizontal line bonus including a x2, but the prize was 1 R+ Moogle. 1 clearly isn't double anything, so did the 2x not work (maybe it has to be the square that completes the line?), or was the prize supposed to be something less than the Moogle?
the x2 only doubles the stamp rewards you get at the same time of a line bonus, and no the line bonus item you get isn't doubled if it's a moogle card. ._.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
the x2 only doubles the stamp rewards you get at the same time of a line bonus, and no the line bonus item you get isn't doubled if it's a moogle card. ._.

Ugh, well at least that makes sense. Strange they won't double a moogle card, though, you'd think they could just give you two?

Quartz

Awards
I'm close to seeing something special. the x2 is the last stamp I need for a vertical line bonus. However if I can clear the stamp directly to it's right, the x2 will also be the last in a horizontal line too.

Wonder if anything would happen? *crosses fingers*

YukiYashaH

Awards
Hm... I read it all over again, but I'm still lost about one thing... To lvl up one skill (ex: atk up I lvl1 to lvl2), I'll need ANOTHER atk up I, right? But when I detach the skill and it reverts back to being lvl1, will I get the TWO skills back or only one?
D: sorry if it was a dumb question.

Nial

Awards
Hm... I read it all over again, but I'm still lost about one thing... To lvl up one skill (ex: atk up I lvl1 to lvl2), I'll need ANOTHER atk up I, right? But when I detach the skill and it reverts back to being lvl1, will I get the TWO skills back or only one?

you will get back only one skill at level 1.

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

No Skill question is a dumb question, yes you need copies of the same skill to level it up, it's Skill level goes up but it's Rank stays the same, if you want to Detach the specified Leveled up Skill, it gives you a new window during the Detaching process telling you, once you Detach the skill you will lose all acquired levels on it and will receive it back at Level 1. so choose wisely on what cards you want leveled up skills on. ._.

YukiYashaH

Awards
No Skill question is a dumb question, yes you need copies of the same skill to level it up, it's Skill level goes up but it's Rank stays the same, if you want to Detach the specified Leveled up Skill, it gives you a new window during the Detaching process telling you, once you Detach the skill you will lose all acquired levels on it and will receive it back at Level 1. so choose wisely on what cards you want leveled up skills on. ._.
Yes, I remember you said something like that... the level will revert to lvl 1, but will the skill have the same copies still? For example, I have one lvl 4 atk I skill; meaning I used 4 or more atk I to lvl it up. When I detach it, will I get only ONE skill back since the detachment was made with a single lvl 4 or will I get the 4 lvl 1 back?

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Yes, I remember you said something like that... the level will revert to lvl 1, but will the skill have the same copies still? For example, I have one lvl 4 atk I skill; meaning I used 4 or more atk I to lvl it up. When I detach it, will I get only ONE skill back since the detachment was made with a single lvl 4 or will I get the 4 lvl 1 back?

You will only get 1 Attack up I back from detaching it from the card, you won't get your other 3 used for it. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back