• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Analysis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdenTheSheep

Hey guys, been years since I last posted on this forum. I've just really got back into Kingdom Hearts since I found a PSP and ended up buying Birth By Sleep. I am thinking of making an analysis of Kingdom Hearts 3D and putting it on YouTube, could anyone help me on what I should talk about?

Thanks, Eden :D

Youniquee

Awards
I don't think we know enough about it to make an analysis...We can only speculate for now~

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
-Analysis of the game's title (which is KH:Dream Drop Distance)
-Why Sora and Riku are in their KH1 clothes (furthermore, why Riku has Soul Eater instead of WtD)
-The meaning behind "A Riku that flies and a Sora that falls"
-How the Mark of Mastery Exam will play out (keep in mind that it takes up only half the game)
-The importance of Sora and Riku constantly switching places
-"Sleep and Waking," "Goodwill and Malice," and "Sora and Riku"
-Unrelated speculation (ie: Another appearance of MF, Xehanort's return, etc.)

If I were you, though, I'd wait on posting the video until after E3, or keep in mind when the next Japanese convention that could potentially involve DDD will happen. That way, you'd have more material to work with.

Bobjam

Awards
-
If I were you, though, I'd wait on posting the video until after E3, or keep in mind when the next Japanese convention that could potentially involve DDD will happen. That way, you'd have more material to work with.

These words are truth....=P oh why can't the 7th of June come sooner!

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Maybe it is a dream? Like maybe the new Mark of Mastery exam includes going into your mind and facing your greatest fear or some crap like that. That'd be... somewhat cool.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back