• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

χ-βιαδε

Awards
Just paused the game to find out I've unlocked the secret ending.
Kairi though.
She's just there like :I

State

Awards
I didn't like a lot the secret ending.. I dunno.. Kairi as a wielder? She used it once but we already have Lea so whatever! The plot is getting a little confusing? :S I WANT TO PLAY KH III NOW NOMURA!!!
Lea is more of a fanservice, Kairi is to make her useful, seeing as how she was such a big character on the first game that people expected more form her on the second game.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Lea is more of a fanservice, Kairi is to make her useful, seeing as how she was such a big character on the first game that people expected more form her on the second game.

Lea was given a Keyblade, because it was said that he wanted to save Isa. Lea wants the power to save Isa and his friends in general, but with the Chakrams, he didn't really look the part. Nomura gave Lea a Keyblade, because with a Keyblade Lea would have the necessary power to save his friends.

To my knowledge, it wasn't fanservice......

The only time fanservice affected Lea's character was in KH2. Axel was supposed to die at the hands of Roxas, but everyone loved Axel so much that he stayed until the World That Never Was.

(If something was established that Fanservice is the reason, then I'm wrong....)

axel95

Awards
Doesnt matter if she is a guardian or not, it won't hurt for her to now how to defned herself, and they goona need al the help theycan get at the moment
I'm not saying that she shouldn't know how to defend herself. I was trying to say that she will more than likely get her own guardian, which will probably be Sora.

LMNOP

Well KH HD collections has pretty much been confirmed by the secret message

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Finished the game yesterday. I prefer the Japanese version for the some of the ending cutscenes, like when Sora sees Riku and Kairi walk away from him and in the English version he just says "Wait," but in the Japanese version he says something like "Don't leave me." The Japanese version sounds a lot more sad than the English.

And as for Kairi being a wielder, I find that okay, she hasn't really done much since KH1 and she needs a chance to prove herself. And it'll be great to see the SRK trio once again. C:

iLeen

Awards
Finished the game yesterday. I prefer the Japanese version for the some of the ending cutscenes, like when Sora sees Riku and Kairi walk away from him and in the English version he just says "Wait," but in the Japanese version he says something like "Don't leave me." The Japanese version sounds a lot more sad than the English.

And as for Kairi being a wielder, I find that okay, she hasn't really done much since KH1 and she needs a chance to prove herself. And it'll be great to see the SRK trio once again. C:

Hmm, I thought Sora said "Wait!" in Japanese too, since all he said was "ma-te." Although I do like the sound of "Don't leave me."

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Hmm, I thought Sora said "Wait!" in Japanese too, since all he said was "ma-te." Although I do like the sound of "Don't leave me."
You could be right there, I don't know any Japanese so I was just watching a subbed video and that's what the subtitles said. XD

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
BBSv2 does not exist and will not exist, even though Nomura admits there is a story there to be told.

My guess is that it will be part of KH3.

So, finished the game today and just unlocked (and of course watched) the secret ending.

Kinda saw it coming but it is awesome nonetheless. The Secret Message's also pretty interesting. In never before seen detail? Next-gen consoles alright!.. Well, PS3 I mean... I hope.

It's still early but can't wait for the next game! :D

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I hope it's for PS3 too, but if it's for PS4, I'll happily buy it. And besides, the PS3 is not dead yet.

iLeen

Awards
You could be right there, I don't know any Japanese so I was just watching a subbed video and that's what the subtitles said. XD

Oh. Lol. I guess that translator wanted the scene to look more emotionalXD

I hope KH3 is for ps3 :D because i cannot keep buying new systems!!!

Agreed.

I hope it's for PS3 too, but if it's for PS4, I'll happily buy it. And besides, the PS3 is not dead yet.

I would be ok with a PS3, buuuut I did buy a PS3 because I thought KHIII would come out on it...and then I find out instead that KH3D is coming out, and it's coming out on the 3DS. Oh well, I enjoy my new 3DS very much, and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love KH3D even moreX]

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I would be ok with a PS3, buuuut I did buy a PS3 because I thought KHIII would come out on it...and then I find out instead that KH3D is coming out, and it's coming out on the 3DS. Oh well, I enjoy my new 3DS very much, and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love KH3D even moreX]
That's exactly why I bought my PS3. That and a few other games that I liked were exclusives. I don't think SE want KH to skip this generation completely, and I can see that we'll at least get a HD remake on the PS3.

axel95

Awards
The ending to this game was awesome! I love how they have linked everything together, with maybe some minor plot holes. Hopefully we can get KH3 within the next 5-6 years (probably wishful thinking).

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
The ending to this game was awesome! I love how they have linked everything together, with maybe some minor plot holes. Hopefully we can get KH3 within the next 5-6 years (probably wishful thinking).

That's not wishful thinking? I would say it will be sooner lol. I really would hope they wouldn't mention it in like every interview they have had recently AND say "This leads to Kingdom Hearts III" in the credits of Dream Drop Distance if it isn't going to be out in the next couple years. I'd say 3 at the most.

iLeen

Awards

Hopefully 5-6 years? You've got some great patience there, I give you props for thatXD

And yes, the ending was very awesome:] (in my opinion. Sure, time traveling could have gone in a better direction, but I still liked the plot overall)

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
The ending was awesome! Even if I cried so many times... Maybe we'll see it in 4-5 years? I hope it isn't too long, I want to know what happens next!

axel95

Awards
4-5 years 5-6 years! holy crap you guys are really patient! Im hoping 2 years. Hahahaha. If not then that would just suck.
Well seeing how long it's taking them to do Versus, I'm thinking probably 4-5 years max. I prefer quality over quickness. I want KH3 to be as good as it can, and if I have to wait until I'm almost out of college for that, it's fine by me!

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Well seeing how long it's taking them to do Versus, I'm thinking probably 4-5 years max. I prefer quality over quickness. I want KH3 to be as good as it can, and if I have to wait until I'm almost out of college for that, it's fine by me!
I just hope I'm not married and with kids before KH3 comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back