• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Sora and Riku to See Clothing Changes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
that's what I think, but you'll never know. We know Nomura, he keeps teasing us and teasing us until we'll get so pissed off we want to go to Tokyo and go yell at him, "GIVE US THE DETAILS ALREADY!"

Of course, some of us do want to do that... sometimes. >.>

The "plot-twisted" really pissed me off actually xD
Especially what he talking about the secret episode in KH BBS FM.

Anyway, i hope Sora and Riku getting an armor for the next game, not KH3D.
It will be cool , travel by armor but not gummi ship

LMAO, yup! Too much plot twisting... it's going to end up in tears.

I KNOW! That'll be so BAD-ASS! :3

Edit: On a different topic, I finally figured out how to multi-quote! xD

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
What Ansem the Wise meant by "it's almost a year by now since I met him" is when he first met Sora in Castle Oblivion before he went to sleep, so it's actually "a year from CoM", meaning shortly after KH 2.
Re: Coded takes place mere weeks, at most a month after KH 2.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
What Ansem the Wise meant by "it's almost a year by now since I met him" is when he first met Sora in Castle Oblivion before he went to sleep, so it's actually "a year from CoM", meaning shortly after KH 2.
Re: Coded takes place mere weeks, at most a month after KH 2.

Really? Well, when he said it's his second time here... like after he got sploded next to the machine in KH2, He was sent to the RoD, no? So it means its a year from now.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I kinda feel in the middle with the whole clothing debate. While new clothes would be cool (If that's what nomura is insinuating), I'd like to see more of the KHII outfits, myself. Showing up for only one game so far while the KHI ones have been in every other one (Which makes...what, 4 appearances, not including 3D?) is kinda unfair, especially since the new clothing was such a big deal when KHII came out.

As for the subject of the above posts....When one really thinks about it, the exact time frame isn't easy to figure out. The discussion may be a year after KHII, or it might've taken place soon after/near the end of Re:coded. I kinda thought it meant the former, myself, but now I'm not so sure...Doesn't time move differently in the Realm of Darkness? That might explain things (Ansem felt like it had been a year, but it was only a few weeks or something).

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Really? Well, when he said it's his second time here... like after he got sploded next to the machine in KH2, He was sent to the RoD, no? So it means its a year from now.

Let me try to clear it up.

Ansem met Aqua in the dark realm after his kh encoder machine blew up and transported him to the dark realm in KH2. Ansem told Aqua that this was his second time in the realm of darkness. Now this means either at some point before KH2 Ansem went to the dark realm for some reason or in the Ansem reports in KH2 where it says he was banished to the realm of Nothingness by Xemnas, that may have been mistranslated and the reports were supposed to say he was banished to the realm of darkness by Xemnas. Don't be surprised if it is the later because many things were mistranslated in KH2.

Now Ansem clearly tells Aqua it had been a year since he met Sora. Now Ansem met Sora shortly after Chain of Memories ended, he first met Sora while Sora was asleep in the memory pod. So going by 358/2 Days time line, COM ended on day 51 meaning that most likely the scene with Ansem and Aqua in the dark realm takes place 50 to 60 days after KH2 since that would be a year since Ansem met Sora.

Ulicies

I seriously want to see sora and riku get keyblade armor. (sorry, caps are broken on my itouch) if for nothing else, to see all five keyblade wielders face off against the boss in kh3 with their armor on (tav and sora/riku). I know that some people like the gummi ship, but I didn't like it at all, although (sigh) I suppose Donald and goofy don't really have any other way to get around worlds. Although, if versusxiii is any indicator, I believe our party members in kh3 will be other human keyblade wielders.

Last edited:

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Ansem met Aqua in the dark realm after his kh encoder machine blew up and transported him to the dark realm in KH2. Ansem told Aqua that this was his second time in the realm of darkness. Now this means either at some point before KH2 Ansem went to the dark realm for some reason or in the Ansem reports in KH2 where it says he was banished to the realm of Nothingness by Xemnas, that may have been mistranslated and the reports were supposed to say he was banished to the realm of darkness by Xemnas. Don't be surprised if it is the later because many things were mistranslated in KH2.

Now Ansem clearly tells Aqua it had been a year since he met Sora. Now Ansem met Sora shortly after Chain of Memories ended, he first met Sora while Sora was asleep in the memory pod. So going by 358/2 Days time line, COM ended on day 51 meaning that most likely the scene with Ansem and Aqua in the dark realm takes place 50 to 60 days after KH2 since that would be a year since Ansem met Sora.

So..about a month after Re:coded? Cool. Thanks for the clarification.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Not gonna happen.
Donald and Goofy will be Sora's teammates in KH3.

Presumably, but hey you never know for sure. ;)

And they have zero chance of getting a Keyblade w/ Armor, cause that'd be stupid.

Gee, what a logical and solid argument you present, my good sir. Whether or not it'd be "stupid" is irrelevant; it'd make sense for Riku and Sora to obtain the official gear of Keyblade Masters, assuming they both pass the MoM Exam in KH3D.

Plus, even if they have Armor, it doesn't guarantee that they have a Keyblade Glider.

And this, my good sir, is where you are totally wrong; the Keyblade Glider is in fact, as the name implies, the wielder's own Keyblade that has morphed into a glider mode. Thus, both Sora and Riku already have their own Keyblade Gliders. What they don't have is merely the knowledge of how to morph their keyblades into the gliders.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
And this, my good sir, is where you are totally wrong; the Keyblade Glider is in fact, as the name implies, the wielder's own Keyblade that has morphed into a glider mode. Thus, both Sora and Riku already have their own Keyblade Gliders. What they don't have is merely the knowledge of how to morph their keyblades into the gliders.

just came to think about something, could TAV's keyblades be special in some way? I mean Mickey have never used his keyblade glider (we haven't seen it atleast)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
just came to think about something, could TAV's keyblades be special in some way? I mean Mickey have never used his keyblade glider (we haven't seen it atleast)

It probably has something to do with them being Eraqus's pupils, as no one besides those who have learned under this master use a keyblade glider.
Mickey is said to have used his own gummiship ever since he first visited Ansem the wise, Master Xehanort, Xion and Roxas only use Dark Corridors and Vanitas flies in a bubble of dark energy.

Theart

Awards
It probably has something to do with them being Eraqus's pupils, as no one besides those who have learned under this master use a keyblade glider.
Mickey is said to have used his own gummiship ever since he first visited Ansem the wise, Master Xehanort, Xion and Roxas only use Dark Corridors and Vanitas flies in a bubble of dark energy.

Actually, according to the Xehanort Reports, one can gather MX also used his Glider when he was younger, until he decided to stop wearing the armor, if memory serves me correctly.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Actually, according to the Xehanort Reports, one can gather MX also used his Glider when he was younger, until he decided to stop wearing the armor, if memory serves me correctly.

It seems to be a logical conclusion...however, who says that armor+keyblade glider have to come always in pairs? It seems not like that the one depends on the other, as TAV are seen various times with their gliders without being in armor.
The armor is supposed to protect against the influence of darkness, just like the black coat. That means with armor one shall be able to also travel through Corridors of darkness.
That would mean the acquisition of armor would not necessarily require a keyblade glider too.

Heck, just add one more seat in the cockpit of the gummiship and Riku fits in there as well.
Let Riku and Sora have armor starting in KH III which maybe really gives a defense boost (or tie abilities such as once more to the armor).

Ulicies

I'm just glad that Riku doesn't have the same shoes as Sora with his KHII clothes. I didn't like that very much when I played CoM.

Theart

Awards
It seems to be a logical conclusion...however, who says that armor+keyblade glider have to come always in pairs? It seems not like that the one depends on the other, as TAV are seen various times with their gliders without being in armor.
The armor is supposed to protect against the influence of darkness, just like the black coat. That means with armor one shall be able to also travel through Corridors of darkness.
That would mean the acquisition of armor would not necessarily require a keyblade glider too.

Heck, just add one more seat in the cockpit of the gummiship and Riku fits in there as well.
Let Riku and Sora have armor starting in KH III which maybe really gives a defense boost (or tie abilities such as once more to the armor).

It's just that I highly doubt MX and ME's Master would teach them how to use Dark powers, or even the Corridors of Darkness. Eraqus' strict "NO DARKNESS" attitude seems to be one that was taught onto him as well.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's just that I highly doubt MX and ME's Master would teach them how to use Dark powers, or even the Corridors of Darkness. Eraqus' strict "NO DARKNESS" attitude seems to be one that was taught onto him as well.

I actually meant Sora, Riku, TAV and the other "newer" keyblade wielders, not Eraqus.
Besides, the purpose of the armor is mainly the same as the coat. That's why I pointed out it should be possible to use the corridors with it, not that actually already someone did so.

Theart

Awards
I actually meant Sora, Riku, TAV and the other "newer" keyblade wielders, not Eraqus.
Besides, the purpose of the armor is mainly the same as the coat. That's why I pointed out it should be possible to use the corridors with it, not that actually already someone did so.

I get that, and it was actually a thought that had occurred to me. The issue is, MX had to have figured how to use Darkness by himself and behind his master's back. But before that all happened, one could assume MX probably used a Keyblade Glider when he was younger.

EternalDreamer

I'm pretty sure MX has/had a Keyblade Glider. I'm positive the wings that No Heart (MX's discarded armor) uses during the battle, is in fact his varition of the glider. Notice how his keyblade dissapears when he uses the wings.

Unless his armor was "just that special and able to deploy wings", in which case i'd be wrong.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards

Oh, okay. Gottcha! ;3

So it's a month after re:coded. Okay. Makes sense. Well it still be no reason to get new clothes right? xD

Or maybe new abilities. HEY! Riku with forms! Sounds pretty fun. :3

vitxras

kingdom hearts + inception = kingdom hearts dream drop distance

dude thats awesome. im getting annoyed by kh1 sora being in all these games, its all about hk2 sora but changing kh1 soras outfit will help me cope with the his silly out fit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back