• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Trailer Description + Logo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slenix

The trailer starts off with Sora and Riku sitting out by the starfruit tree on Destiny Islands. Then Riku disappears in a swirling flash of light. Sora calls after him and runs around the island (the game switches to gameplay here).

Sora runs through the island a bit, showing off the locale. Sora is shown using the glide ability,
The game cuts again and shows Riku waking up Traverse Town (the main hub world of the PS2 game). He goes into a courtyard and is surrounded by a bunch of Heartless. Then he looks up and stuff gets crazy.

The sky starts raining Soras.

One of the Soras lands and busts out his Keyblade. The game switches back to gameplay mode here and shows Sora bashing the Heartless. After all the Heartless are defeated a huge soldier Heartless boss rises from the ground. Before Sora can battle him he snaps awake, back on Destiny Islands, sitting with Kairi by the starfruit tree. The camera pans up to the night sky and shows the title screen, Kingdom Hearts 3D.

kh-3ds-dimage001.jpg

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, at least it doesn't sound any more retarded than KH already is.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
It's raining men~
Hallelujah~

I still can't get over a plethora of Sora raining down from the heavens like a meteor shower.

I'm thinking of the way Sora fell through the sky in the KH1 opening and it still makes no sense to me. Anyways, if I was going to get men rained down on me, it sure as hell wouldn't be Sora D:
I would want it to be raining... Rain.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

But seriously, I have no idea where this could fit into the series...

-shrugs- Maybe Nomura wants to expand on the weird dream Sora had at the beginning of KH1.

Sora rain...some stay happy some stay in the rain...
Sora rain...some kids lose their hearts and save the day...

I'm thinking of the way Sora fell through the sky in the KH1 opening and it still makes no sense to me. Anyways, if I was going to get men rained down on me, it sure as hell wouldn't be Sora D:
I would want it to be raining... Rain.

That was what I thought of when I thought of Sora raining from the sky. KH1.

Yeah...I'd rather it be Riku...or somebody else...

RAIN, perhaps~

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Is it only me who's thinking that this could potentially be re: Coded? It's just sounding too... similar to something that would happen in Coded, to me.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
-shrugs- Maybe Nomura wants to expand on the weird dream Sora had at the beginning of KH1.

That was what I thought of when I thought of Sora raining from the sky. KH1.

Yeah...I'd rather it be Riku...or somebody else...

RAIN, perhaps~

I can't tell what's keeping me from not getting it, the fact that he's falling from the heavens like Pit from Kid Icarus without wings or that there are supposed to be multiple Sora's. It just sounds so weird when you read it.
And I had a hxc crush on Riku when KH came out. I made an Mary Sue who totes~ loved him and he would die for her since he lahved her soooo much... It was mostly a pity OC since Sora had Kairi, Roxas had Namine and Riku had no one :/

Shirtless RAIN falling from the sky sounds heavenly. Now if it was shirtless Junsu, Khun (From 2pm) AND RAIN. I think I would seriously die and go to heaven. Just sayin'.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Shinkirō;5103422 said:
Is it only me who's thinking that this could potentially be re: Coded? It's just sounding too... similar to something that would happen in Coded, to me.

Re:coded was announced for NDS. KH3DS has its own logo and was stated to be its own game.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Shinkirō;5103422 said:

recoded and kh3d are entirely different games

i already saw a screen shot for recoded, and it had days graphics, and its for the normal ds

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can't tell what's keeping me from not getting it, the fact that he's falling from the heavens like Pit from Kid Icarus without wings or that there are supposed to be multiple Sora's. It just sounds so weird when you read it.
And I had a hxc crush on Riku when KH came out. I made an Mary Sue who totes~ loved him and he would die for her since he lahved her soooo much... It was mostly a pity OC since Sora had Kairi, Roxas had Namine and Riku had no one :/

Shirtless RAIN falling from the sky sounds heavenly. Now if it was shirtless Junsu, Khun (From 2pm) AND RAIN. I think I would seriously die and go to heaven. Just sayin'.

It's a Kid Icarus x Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker x KH x lucid dream crossover, I bet.

lol! I almost did that, but then I felt sad for Repiku. So I decided OCs wouldn't help and I didn't like them by time my crush started on Riku. So I would just pair Riku with Namine anyways and ignore Roxas or Repliku in my head. I still have a crush on Riku. Riku is my fav character in the series and nothing can change that. Lmao!

-faints- Any of those men can fall from the skies right now and I would be the happiest girl on the planet.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
It's a Kid Icarus x Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker x KH x lucid dream crossover, I bet.

lol! I almost did that, but then I felt sad for Repiku. So I decided OCs wouldn't help and I didn't like them by time my crush started on Riku. So I would just pair Riku with Namine anyways and ignore Roxas or Repliku in my head. I still have a crush on Riku. Riku is my fav character in the series and nothing can change that. Lmao!

-faints- Any of those men can fall from the skies right now and I would be the happiest girl on the planet.

Either way, it sounds absolutely ridiculous. I can see the meeting for this.
Nomura: So. We are going to make a game for the 3ds!
S-E Workers: YAY!
Nomura: And it's going to have Riku disappear into a portal of light!
S-E Workers: That sounds sort of weird but the series is weird anyways so it's cool!
Nomura: Here's the big part.
S-E Workers: What is it?
Nomura: IT'S GOING TO START RAINING SORA'S IN TRAVERSE TOWN :D
S-E Workers: Erm.. WTF.

Anyways, I always paired Namine with Repliku because I thought that Roxas would be better as a badass loner :D
Sadly, that image was ruined when Days came along, but I like to think that Days was retconned so nvm. I always thought that Riku cared more about Kairi than Sora but then I thought that Sora and Kairi were so qt together that I ended up just pairing him with my Sue.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Re:coded was announced for NDS. KH3DS has its own logo and was stated to be its own game.

recoded and kh3d are entirely different games

i already saw a screen shot for recoded, and it had days graphics, and its for the normal ds

By all means, I know this, but never the less, it seems similar in terms of the scenarios that we've been shown.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Shinkirō;5103458 said:
By all means, I know this, but never the less, it seems similar in terms of the scenarios that we've been shown.

Except coded doesn't have Nobodies

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
Well, I have the hope that it can be a new game for the new console, but a friend reminded me that SE always gets Tech demos to check the capacity of the new consoles, like the tech demo of FFVII that helped in the making of FFXIII, so it can be the testing to make a new game of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back