• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Trailer Description + Logo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I am soooo confused right now. I didn't find anything about kh 1 Sora and Riku on the last page.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts 3D returns to Destiny Islands | Joystiq those are the only photos from the game as of now. the trailer description is on the front page :D

lol, I read that but the idiot I am forgot this was for 3D and took it as added stuff for Recoded xD.

HOLY MOTHER FATHER!!!!! A Riku/Sora game!!!(judging from Riku's run and the camera angle, it looks like a playable Riku) This just looks so....damn...now I have to buy a 3DS when they come out

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Has anyone posted this yet?
bet555.jpg

Or how about this one?
w9u05l.jpg

I'm so psyched for this game. The graphics look incredible.

Llamapox

Looks like... Kingdom Hearts.

Nice for the DS though. I haven't seen how powerful it is yet, but this is very promising.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm confused right now, does this game had a connection to the Blank Points scene in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep about 'Kingdom Hearts: Reconnect or it's a retcon of KH1 (possibly an added extras storylines of the Nobodies or whatsoever?)

Dcasd1

oh this is the game nomura was talking about. this isn't kh3 this is one that shows Riku's side of the story

Dcasd1

yeah i remember nomura saying he was going to make a game based on riku's story, xehanort's story, and i think the last one is kh3.

Radon

mofo
I'm confused right now, does this game had a connection to the Blank Points scene in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep about 'Kingdom Hearts: Reconnect or it's a retcon of KH1 (possibly an added extras storylines of the Nobodies or whatsoever?)

Most likely Reconnect but it is no way a remake of kh1, it's a new game. However I think it's obvious that they are doing the CoM and coded route by re-hashing the events of kh1 for the third time.

I'm interested in how they are going to implement Disney worlds into this game. Will they be doing Agrabah and Olympus Colliseum for the millionth time?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
A game about Xehanort's story is unlikely, since BBS has already covered that but about the Riku's pov game, seems possible.

I just don't know why the heck a Twilight Thorn Nobody appears in Traverse Town but come to think of it, it might be a good chance to see new types of Nobodies (We haven't seen Vexen's, Lexaeus', Zexion's and Larxene's) to appear in the game but this is just a demo.

I also do hope it will shine more on the other 4 members of Org XIII (more focusly on Marluxia and Larxene).

Dcasd1

Radon this is a new game but not new new. this is during kh1 and its Riku's side of the story for kh1. thats pretty much it nomura's just trying to make everyone forget about kh3 for now.

Radon

mofo
Radon this is a new game but not new new. this is during kh1 and its Riku's side of the story for kh1. thats pretty much it nomura's just trying to make everyone forget about kh3 for now.

Sora fighting Twilight Thorn in Traverse Town? Must be kh1 from Rikus pov.

Dcasd1

oh i just saw the twilight tworn in there. well in kh1 there were still nobodies alive they just didn't appear. like Xemnas and Sora fighting in Hollow Bastion in KH1

Radon

mofo
oh i just saw the twilight tworn in there. well in kh1 there were still nobodies alive they just didn't appear. like Xemnas and Sora fighting in Hollow Bastion in KH1

Yes but Sora never battled Twilight Thorn regardless of whether nobodies existed or not. There are noticable differences in this game and Nomura has said it has multiple scenarios so it can't just be a Riku KH1 game.

Personally I'm hoping the scenarios are Sora, Riku and Mickey.

Dcasd1

well i think its just another sidegame like coded just to get everyone hyped and forget about kh3

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I bet you anything the raining sora's is some kind of symbolic representation of all the Sora clones in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back