• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Fandub Project

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnrelentingLight

So I am doing a KH:BBS fandub and am looking for voice actors. We plan to do the whole game and the new scenes that are added in Final Mix. If you are interested please reply with what character you would like to voice and give me a sample over skype(pm me for my skype name).

Cast

Terra- a friend of mine
Aqua-
Ventus- UnrelentingLight
Vanitas- UnrelentingLight or Sora'sProtector(still undecided)
Eraqus-
Xehanort- supernatural25(unless someone can do better)
Sora(young)-
Riku(young)-
Kairi(young)-
Sora-
Riku-
Kairi-
Zack-
Mickey- Lonelyness21
Various other disney characters-

Last edited:

Lonelyness21

Awards
I'd love to try for this. I would love to try for Mickey. The other I would have probably tried for is Vanitas but you seem to also be doing that voice. Does it have to be over Skype? I don't have one but I already have two Mickey lines from BbS I did I can send over to you~

DarkJoker

i would love to try for Sora but my mic broke and cant get another one till October can i try then? The Sora role is the younger one right?

edit: sorry would also like to try out for Zack.

UnrelentingLight

Let me a make a clarification. This does not have to be done over skype, just pm me and tell me how you would like to give me your audition. You can post it on mediafire and just give me a link. SRK are the younger ones, although we do need the older ones for a certain scene as well, I should have made that distinction.

@Lonelyness21 give me your Vanitas clip anyway, if it sounds better than me you can have the part

Lonelyness21

Awards
Let me a make a clarification. This does not have to be done over skype, just pm me and tell me how you would like to give me your audition. You can post it on mediafire and just give me a link. SRK are the younger ones, although we do need the older ones for a certain scene as well, I should have made that distinction.

@Lonelyness21 give me your Vanitas clip anyway, if it sounds better than me you can have the part

Well I don't currently have any, but I could make one in the next couple of days. Oh and I thought SRK were the younger ones but I completely forgot about that one scene. I was thinking of sending you one of the lines I did for the Re:Coded fandub of Sora, but I just remembered that Sora is supposed to be KH1 Sora so I'm not sure.

I'll just upload my Mickey Lines to Mediafire and send you the PM and if at some point I have the time before this audition ends I might record the Vanitas one ^^

UnrelentingLight

Well I don't currently have any, but I could make one in the next couple of days. Oh and I thought SRK were the younger ones but I completely forgot about that one scene. I was thinking of sending you one of the lines I did for the Re:Coded fandub of Sora, but I just remembered that Sora is supposed to be KH1 Sora so I'm not sure.

I'll just upload my Mickey Lines to Mediafire and send you the PM and if at some point I have the time before this audition ends I might record the Vanitas one ^^

This audition will likely be open for awhile. Thanks

Sora'sProtector

Wait wait wtf I know both of those Aqua voices. xD;

But TalesofSaku can't do it, she hasn't played the game yet. o.o

I might wanna try out, can I give you audio files for multiple characters in case I can't decide who I can actually do? xD

Last edited:

UnrelentingLight

Wait wait wtf I know both of those Aqua voices. xD;

But TalesofSaku can't do it, she hasn't played the game yet. o.o

I might wanna try out, can I give you audio files for multiple characters in case I can't decide who I can actually do? xD

Yes, you can, TalesofSaku said that she might be able to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back