• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix Giveaway!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

breeniedee

What's not to look forward to?! I haven't played Kingdom Hearts 2 in years! My playstation 2 doesn't really work anymore. The memory card doodad is all messed up so I can't save any games. If i want to play a game I have to play nonstop until my eyes are dry. I am excited to hear the beautiful opening song by Utada and just play again. It has been so long.

ProtObama

im looking foward to the mirage arena in BBS. if it has online multiplayer i will finally get to play with my best friend who doesnt have a psp. i let him borrow mine to play the story but i really wanted to go 1 on 1 to see who was the better keyblade wielder

UltimaEngima

What I am looking forward to in this second remaster is to finally play the final mix version of Birth by Sleep, the final mix version of Kingdom Hearts 2, and finally understand what Kingdom Hearts: Coded is all about. Having played Birth by Sleep on the PSP, I would love to play the game in it's HD remastered state (especially looking forward to the Mirage Arena) and fully immerse myself in the preamble of the Kingdom Hearts series. Even though Birth by Sleep is one of the best Kingdom Hearts games I have ever played, the game that I truly desire is Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. Ever since I was a kid, I heard about a final mix version of Kingdom Hearts 2 and heard that you can fight every member of organization 13! Hearing this, I spent my prepubescent days trying to find out where and how I can attain this game. Finding out that this final mix version is only available in Japan really broke my heart as a kid but never broke my love for the game (please excuse the cheesiness). As an adult now and finding out that Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix will be available in North America sparked my inner child (well actually I still am a child let's be honest here) and I am just hoping that this game will fulfill all of my wants and desires as a kid.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
You know? I was told as a child that KH2 Final Mix was released in NA. My brother had lied to me. I spent 3 months of my life waiting for Wal-Mart to stock it, but they never did. I'm still waiting for that time. And now, it is nearly upon us. I MUST HAVE IT!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Congratulations, limit! You are our second winner of a Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Launch Event poster! Please respond to our Private Message within three days to claim your prize or we will choose another user!

There are still 13 days left in our giveaway so everybody who has posted still has a chance to win! People who have yet to post, please do so if you wish to enter!

Visit our website to find out more ways to win!

cicre

i'm looking forward to the extra organization 13 battles, as well as that battle with roxas. when i first played kh2, i grew attached to roxas and namine immediately so i'm also pumped to see them in glorious hd uwu
i'm also really looking forward to playing bbs again, especially aqua's route.

bazimon

The RE:Mastered Editions (pun intended) are amazing, even though some people disagree otherwise. Since I had a PAL PS2 I was never able to play Re:CoM and when the remixes were announced I was ecstatic. I literally cannot wait until the second remaster because I have never been able to play BBS and still haven't finished Re:Coded. This HUGELY separates me from the KH fanbase as it is impossible to enter without seeing spoilers galore for BBS. (This website is like my safehaven for KH). I've always wanted to play these games and the High-Definition remasters are just another bonus onto the infinite amounts of greatness held within the HD Collection. Once I get it I can finally enjoy my favorite game franchise without any limitations. :redface:

MasterKaze

Awards
I'm looking forward to all aspects of 2.5. The games featured in the collection were my favorite in the series. KH2 and BBS also have a little extra special meaning to me. Kingdom Hearts II was the first KH game I ever played, and Birth By Sleep was the game I played that reintroduced me to the series and got me back into it early this spring.

Above all, I look forward to reliving my childhood, and finally getting to play the bonus content from the Final Mix. I have 2 cousins the same age as me, and we have next to nothing in common, but we shared a love of Kingdom Hearts for several years. My uncle even made us all Keyblades out of wood (there were a few errors, but we didn't notice them for a few years). We also all got silver Kingdom Key necklaces (though they all snapped in half, as they were cheaply made. As a result, I have bought us all new ones for Christmas). We constantly met up to play the games, and would call each other when we accomplished something we felt was major. After a few years, our love for the series began to fade, as we didn't have the handheld consoles at the time, and we began to grow apart a little bit. Since the announcement of Kingdom Hearts 3, we've all met up a few times to start replaying them, dusting off our old Playstation 2s. We've already beaten the original Kingdom Hearts together. 2.5 offers me the chance to strengthen my relationship with my cousins, and the opportunity to replay our all-time favorite video game. That's what I look forward to.

bczp

I'd say KH2's Organization data enemies for sure. There's been a lot of here-say on KH's 2 easy nature because of the dramatic reaction commands you can do, but I've seen the fights on Youtube and they look spectacular, each with their own gimmick to deal with. Super fun and looks well designed. That and the Limit Form of course! Gotta love them red shorts.

siddharm

Everything will be in super awesome HD format, which is much better than widescreen on an HD tv! I'm super excited for the updated and re-orchestrated ost, I love Yoko Shimomura and all of her soundtracks. Also, the end credits of 1.5 had some 2.5 scenes so hopefully the credits for this will have contain some insight in to the future! :D

Didjn

I'm excited for playing through Birth By Sleep again and bawling my eyes out.

limitedlimits

Looking forward to finally playing BBS on the big screen. Also that sora and riku fight will look badass in hd.
Happy Holidays

KeySpyMaster

Awards
Website
www.khdatabase.com
I'm looking forward most of all to playing Kingdom Hearts II in HD because it has always been my favorite. It was actually the first game I played of the series (so I didn't notice the number two, anywhere, so what?), and the reason I love Kingdom Hearts so much. Plus, my current copy of Kingdom Hearts II is scratched beyond repair. :'( And to be able to play the FINAL MIX version, it's just too freaking awesome! I truly can't wait!

Oathkeeper

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
I don't know where to start o_o;;;

I remember when the KH2 final mix came out, how I reeeeeeeeeeeeallllly wanted to play it, but it never came out here. I wanted all the Organization XIII battles and to get to play around in the Cavern of Rememberance (I still play the track from my ipod OwO) There was something about that place that made you use all of your special abilities to the best advantage possible, I LOVE that kind of puzzle, reminds me of the first spyro games, where you had to be really smart if you wanted to get 100% on each level. Back then, Terra was the hardest-hardest boss in....ever, and since I took pride in boss conquests, I was so so so eager to nail that one x3. Then there was the bit where you needed to get all the crowns~ Thinking about it all again makes me all giddy and hyped up, and it was announced and released soo long ago lol. I never got to play BBS, but I'll never forget my reaction to the secret videos that first featured them. The first one with them marching all cool-like across the dusty plain while the pick up a keyblade or two made me think they were a powerful new antagonist; not necesarily evil, but maybe wanted to restore what they thought was balance. Then I saw the one where they fought against Xenanhort and I was like 'NUUUUUUUUUUU!!! POOR GUYS!! QQ' They were my babies from then on~ Sure I kinda know what happens to them now, but I still wanna play through it xD (I REALLY wanna see baby Ienzo <3<3<3<3<3) In all, I can't wait for the entire package to arrive and to play it in all its majesty like it were 2007 =)

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
*Is it okay if we enter JUST for the poster? I mean I could certianly give out an extra copy of 1.5 for Christmas, but I'm sure folks on this forum would want need it more. :)

Really looking forward to 2.5 for a plethora of reasons, like the coded movie and the hoard of new features we never got in the American version of KH2, but BBS is my favorite entry in the series. (Sorry, Sora!?) I just loved it so much, that I played it back to back 4 times when I got it. I've never done that with any other game ever. Usually one playthrough is enough to keep me satiated for a while. I bought a component cable just for that game so I could play it on my TV, and though it was bigger than the PSP screen (not filling the screen mind you), it wasn't done justice especially being on par with and having the relevance of a numbered title. Now that it's going to be in HD, I'm beyond happy to the point of tears~ <3

AquaSpiderGuy

I am looking forward to just everything in the new remaster! First of all, KH II was what I played 24/7 at my young age when it released so i get to relive those memories and make great new ones with it! Also since I never had a PSP or DS, I get to play Birth by Sleep and watch Re:coded for my first time. Then to top it off it is in HD and the final mix versions which I never got to play and know I will love more than anything. I am also just a bit excited for whatever pre-order bonus they will offer this time around. I just can't wait and already so hyped for it. <3 :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back