• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Promo poster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kairi~

A friend of mine works at the GS near me and is giving it to me once they don't need it anymore =D. I didn't even ask she just knows how much I love Kingdom Hearts. Definitely go and ask. They have nothing to do with it after anyway. Can't see why they wouldn't give it away.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
A friend of mine works at the GS near me and is giving it to me once they don't need it anymore =D. I didn't even ask she just knows how much I love Kingdom Hearts. Definitely go and ask. They have nothing to do with it after anyway. Can't see why they wouldn't give it away.

Well sometimes they are fans of some games and when they see the poster, they take it for themselves.

During the promotion for Assassin's Creed Revelations they had this sweet poster up and I asked my friend David if I could have it, but he said that an employee already called dibs on it. When I left, I saw one of the employees leaving with it with a huge grin on his face... smug ass bitch...>_>

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well sometimes they are fans of some games and when they see the poster, they take it for themselves.

Yeah, employees ALWAYS have first dibs, even if you claimed it first (which makes sense since they work there).

GameStop policy is actually that they HAVE to throw them out and aren't allowed to give them out, I don't understand why. So some GS's which are really uptight about policy, instead of admitting that they won't give it to you because they're throwing it away, will say something like "I'm sorry, but we have to send our promo materials back to the company" which is false. Any answer that isn't "Sure you can have it," "it's already reserved," or "we're throwing it out" is a lie xD

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Yeah, employees ALWAYS have first dibs, even if you claimed it first (which makes sense since they work there).

GameStop policy is actually that they HAVE to throw them out and aren't allowed to give them out, I don't understand why. So some GS's which are really uptight about policy, instead of admitting that they won't give it to you because they're throwing it away, will say something like "I'm sorry, but we have to send our promo materials back to the company" which is false. Any answer that isn't "Sure you can have it," "it's already reserved," or "we're throwing it out" is a lie xD

Def... that's why a friend of mine was fighting with a GS employee about a poster one time... it turned ugly.

I don't fight with David, he tells me like it is, if he tells me that another employee called dibs, I'm okay with it. But I curse that person until the day they die. >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back