• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Short TVCM!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

wii.red24

Condescending%20Wonka-1349490749.jpg

It's nice to see that they're airing KH 1.5 HD Remix commercials in Japan i guess lol it's to be expected tho : )

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well it seems that SENA wants to do something for KHHD...who knows what it will be, though.

I'm curious where they would film it though...I mean, the US is MUCH bigger than Japan so I'm curious if they'd do it at conventions across the US that SE attends anyway or would they do a raffle thing and then expect half the people to fly out to an undisclosed location (it would be either LA, their headquarters in CA, or NYC guaranteed, or maybe all 3?).

Also, I hope it isn't just a raffle, it would really grind my gears if all the people who were chosen were just casual fans who don't know anything outside of KH1 and KH2 >_<

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm curious where they would film it though...I mean, the US is MUCH bigger than Japan so I'm curious if they'd do it at conventions across the US that SE attends anyway or would they do a raffle thing and then expect half the people to fly out to an undisclosed location (it would be either LA, their headquarters in CA, or NYC guaranteed, or maybe all 3?).

Also, I hope it isn't just a raffle, it would really grind my gears if all the people who were chosen were just casual fans who don't know anything outside of KH1 and KH2 >_<

They could do it at conventions. It's the easiest place to do it, but they'd only have a few opportunities. While a part of me would be hopeful that SENA could fly people across the USA, I doubt they will. They have a marketing budget to keep in with, I'm sure.

And there is nothing confirmed. Just that they are interested in the idea.

kupo1121

Awards
They could do it at conventions. It's the easiest place to do it, but they'd only have a few opportunities. While a part of me would be hopeful that SENA could fly people across the USA, I doubt they will. They have a marketing budget to keep in with, I'm sure.

Hmmm...the question is, what conventions would they do? The reason I say that is because it would probably be the big 3 they always visit every year that is open to the public: San Diego Comic con, PAX, and New York Comic con. HOWEVER, NYCC doesn't happen until mid-October. I think they are going to need to have this promo (if they do it) up by the game's release which I don't think will be as late as November...PAX itself is in a few weeks so it's too late to probably announce it for that...that leaves just SDCC, which I hope it isn't JUST there because I have no chance of making it to CA :(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hmmm...the question is, what conventions would they do? The reason I say that is because it would probably be the big 3 they always visit every year that is open to the public: San Diego Comic con, PAX, and New York Comic con. HOWEVER, NYCC doesn't happen until mid-October. I think they are going to need to have this promo (if they do it) up by the game's release which I don't think will be as late as November...PAX itself is in a few weeks so it's too late to probably announce it for that...that leaves just SDCC, which I hope it isn't JUST there because I have no chance of making it to CA :(

Anime Expo and SDCC? They are both CA based, but SDCC brings in people from around the world considering just how big it is.

kupo1121

Awards
Anime Expo and SDCC? They are both CA based, but SDCC brings in people from around the world considering just how big it is.

Both are in CA...nowhere near the East Coast :( If there was some way to guarantee that that you'd be in it, I'd surely fly out and attend the event, I've always wanted to go to SDCC anyways, 2 birds with one stone the way I see it ^_^ However, if you have to attend SDCC and then win a raffle...I'm am going to be sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back